Thread: Does Photoglou do Escalades?

clownpuncher
    So, does he? Jayme wants one this week in a bad way. Does anyone happen to know more details with these things? Like options available, towing capacity etc......?
    Thanks in advance
    Roland

clownpuncher
    Nevermind

bigkatboat
    Go to GM Buy.com Look up all of the different models and accessories that interrest you. Then look at dealers, close, far, and everything in between. Some let you look at what they have in stock (from your computer), others require you to telephone them. We live in Havasu, I checked Phoenix, LA, Vegas, San Diego. Had 80% of the deal done over the net, went to Sherman Oaks Calif. Wife only wanted RED, ESV. I just didn't want a sun roof. Had them remove factory chrome wheels, fill tank with gas, one LARGE bank check, one small personal check, two hours at the mall (waiting for checks to clear), picked up car, drove thru crazy traffic back to Az. Saved exactly $15K on this deal. It is "not a deal" if you don't get 20% off of window price. Most only go 12/15%, after a ton of arm twisting. Went 'ready to purchase' at a dealer in Phoenix, and got 'jerked around'. THEY NEED YOU! PS, 6.0 AWD, 14/16 MPG Havasu, 17/20 hiway, won't be towing with it.

Phat Matt
    Nevermind
    Off the subject but, I saw your boat at Savage this weekend. They said you were a real nice guy.

clownpuncher
    Off the subject but, I saw your boat at Savage this weekend. They said you were a real nice guy.
    Liars....
    They were equally as nice. Can't wait to get the boat back. I feel like a junkie going through withdrawels.

riverracerx
    I have a used one for sale if anyone is interested. See Tow Rigs section.

KACHINA KEN
    I think Jay only does blonds, or is it brunettes???

WYRD
    I think Jay only does blonds, or is it brunettes???
    I have seen him with both, I can't remember if it was at the same time though :devil: