Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Subs????

BOBALOO
    I have the Comp VR spec sheet (paper one that came with the speaker) in front of me and they spec a 1 cubic foot enclosure for tight bass to a 4.6 cu ft one for sloppy bass.
    The 12w6's that people love here will set you back at least 700-800 for the pair. They were not an option for me b/c my box is too big for 12's and too shallow for 13's
    I am not sure on the w3's

BLOWN HOWARD
    If you are limiting your sub selection because of your airspace, you can always fool the sub into thinking the box is smaller than it actually is...just screw some 2X4 pieces inside the box to take some of the airspace out.
    Can't make a box bigger, though.
    I think my airspace is pretty good for the bass i am looking for, more of the tight bass, Just too many dam options on subs these days.

BLOWN HOWARD
    I have the Comp VR spec sheet (paper one that came with the speaker) in front of me and they spec a 1 cubic foot enclosure for tight bass to a 4.6 cu ft one for sloppy bass.
    The 12w6's that people love here will set you back at least 700-800 for the pair. They were not an option for me b/c my box is too big for 12's and too shallow for 13's
    I am not sure on the w3's
    Yeah i am leaning towards the CompVR, plus that way i have more gas money for summer!!!!!!!!!!

ROZ
    How much power are you running to your subs?
    If you're running 400-600 watts w3's will do...

BLOWN HOWARD
    How much power are you running to your subs?
    If you're running 400-600 watts w3's will do...
    How do the Kickers compare to the W'3. And is the extra money on the W3 worth it compared to the Kicker's

NOTALENT
    Kicker Vr's rock...go to:
    www.indoaudio.com
    really good pricing..at least worth a look..here in irvine, ca.

BLOWN HOWARD
    Yeah i checked them out and they are by far the cheapest around. Can you pick them up will call and save the shipping????

phebus
    I have picked up items from them that I have bought several times. Their address is :
    Indo Audio Electronics
    212 Technology Dr. Suite J
    Irvine, Ca. 92618
    (949) 727-9042
    I have just called ahead and got the price before I went (if they answered the phone, which is rare), or just showed up with cash and there wasn't a problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12