Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What you go through to go boating......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Me and 460 jus getn it had a hectic week and weekend. We started with a boat and a torn down engine. We had it back together by friday night. Cleaned her up sat morning and headed out. We got there and the ford was running great. I put one of my holleys(from my CHEVY) on his motor and it was a running beast We were excited then the worst happened........We heard the motor change in sound then it lost oil pressure AGAIN!!! I was like WTF and we looked at each other and sure enough we knew what It was.The damn lifter came out again The rocker nut backed itself off again. We sat for about 15 minutes untill a pontoon boat came by and helped us. They hooked up to us and then threw us a few beers. That was so damn cool of them. As we were being pulled in a kachina la bala came by hanging up his tail We were even hotter. So we put it on the trailer and went home at 3pm. We stopped by the speed shop and got some intake gaskets and went home. We then pulled the top end off and started fixing it AGAIN.We added new polylocs. We got her all put back together by 9pm. Sunday we headed out at 10am headed to the lake to have some fun then we hit traffic. We were like WTF, They had the raods closed to the lake(saguaro) and the river(the salt). They said it was too full. We then turned around and went the long way up to the lake. Once again it was closed.How and the heck do you close a road due to a full lake? So we then said screw it and drove to roosevelt lake. After the hour drive we had some fun. As I was getting ready to film some roostertail some asshole starts talking sh!t about tyro's boat(460 jus). He was talking about the paint job and how his boat was better while he was swimming with no boat. I told him to shut his ass up or else I was going to walk over there and beat his and all of his friends asses. He had me hot as a firecracker. Good thing tyro calmed me down or else it would have got ugly really fast. He had me hot. We worked our asses off to get where we are with that boat. We did all the work ourselves and for some asshole to tlak shit had me amped! Other than that the boat ran great. I was suprised that we had the motor apart twice between friday and saturday and still made it out to have fun.
    My only question is how does someone talk about someones boat when they dont have one???????????????????????????????? DAMN, THAT MAKES ME AMPED JUST THINKING ABOUT IT :burningm: :burningm:

clownpuncher
    Glad you got to have some fun after all that work. That dumb ass was just an envious POS and deserved an ass whoopin.
    Good thing for friends to calm you down

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Glad you got to have some fun after all that work. That dumb ass was just an envious POS and deserved an ass whoopin.
    Good thing for friends to calm you down
    Oh I know. My fuse is worst when I am sober. When I am drunk I am calmer I havent tested out my 408lb benchpress yet and he was working on it really fast! I am glad he shut up when he did. I guess he couldnt see me until I came from around the tree. He then probablly thought differently when he actually looked at me and knew I wasnt playing. We never start trouble. We always try to be helpful and nice to people. But theres always that a$$hole in the lake somewhere.

clownpuncher
    Oh I know. My fuse is worst when I am sober. When I am drunk I am calmer I havent tested out my 408lb benchpress yet and he was working on it really fast! I am glad he shut up when he did.
    Note to self....................Never **** with 396 when he's sober. Get em when he's drunk instead
    408 - that's a lot of iron. Congrats

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Note to self....................Never **** with 396 when he's sober. Get em when he's drunk instead
    408 - that's a lot of iron. Congrats
    Lol ur crazy clown Yup, when I am drunk I am calm. My fuse is longer for some odd reason It took me 12 years and alot of training to hit that! Let me tell you it wasnt easy either. That felt like a mack truck on my chest.

Hey 396...sounds like u had a "really" cool weekend lol...did u ever hook-up with Jimmy (cave)?...460jus must be running roller rockers, huh?...i did away with those along time ago...too many probs with the poly locks...i now run steel roller rockers with pal nuts...n/p...glad to hear u guys got it all sorted out tho...Havasu was a total mess lol...105 arrests for every kind of thing...no thnx...i stayed home & watched the auto races...i guess it takes all kinds of people to be assholes & some really r that...good thing u were kewl about the situation...not worth the hassle...whens urs gonna be ready?
    fastrat

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hey 396...sounds like u had a "really" cool weekend lol...did u ever hook-up with Jimmy (cave)?...460jus must be running roller rockers, huh?...i did away with those along time ago...too many probs with the poly locks...i now run steel roller rockers with pal nuts...n/p...glad to hear u guys got it all sorted out tho...Havasu was a total mess lol...105 arrests for every kind of thing...no thnx...i stayed home & watched the auto races...i guess it takes all kinds of people to be assholes & some really r that...good thing u were kewl about the situation...not worth the hassle...whens urs gonna be ready?
    fastrat
    We missed jimmy. They had the damn roads blocked off. tyro is running comp cams roller tips. They were the nuts that came with them and they suck!My boat is getting closer and closer. I just ran out of $$$. I Should be done in 2-3 weeks. I cant wait. I guess I will be riding my lakelice until I finsh my boat. We are flamming the trailer next week look for the pics. Its going to be very interesting
    396(michael)

cave
    396 & 460 We'll hook up soon. I had to work Saturday and didn't get off till 5 pm and on Sunday I had unexpected company. I did go to Saguaro late that night to test my gages. I talked to tyro Saturday night sounds like you guys had too much fun.
    Fastrat you gotta come down this Summer.
    I work the next few Saturdays but Sundays will be open.
    I always get some dumb ass who gives me crap about owning a Jet Boat. Specially my low budge jet boat. That is till I tow there big bad ass 80k boat in.lol. I always get that look before I fire it up from the Bass holes. Its a meanie face. F em. I got my boat for less than those Jet Skis out there. I seat 4 and can carry beer & soda :wink: Glad to here you didn't beat the hell out of that guy Mike. Oh and its called jealousy.
    Boat-less on the lakes sucks I was there all last summer. You guys see what boat-less punks did at Havazoo? Jealousy!

olbiezer
    hey 396 hows your boat coming along? glad tyro got it going again. guess his lifter problems are over now thank goodness. remember there are assholes everywhere lol :hammerhea

460 jus getn it
    hey 396 hows your boat coming along? glad tyro got it going again. guess his lifter problems are over now thank goodness. remember there are assholes everywhere lol :hammerhea
    lifter problem is all taken care of. it wasnt the springs it was the rocker nut that was backing its self off. lucky it didnt do any damage and i have since installed poly locks to take care of the problem.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast