Well,
My weekend started out great... Just me & my chic cruized to my place thursday night...(echo lodge)
woke up.. friday morning, went & picked up my boat from a shop in big river, ate lunch at this great little hole -n-wall bar... was so good!!!! dropped my boat in the water around 2 & had a great time raceing up & down the river....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...o_cool-med.JPG
some friends showed up later that night to start the partying...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data..._party-med.jpg
Saturday
we all got a late start,.. but all six of us some how fit into my 4 seater.... we had a great day on the water going to that Dam - to uppers & lowers... came back & had a bbq.... an old co worker showed up with his girlfriend & a Friend.... so.. the party started once again.... In the pool.... for the first annual pool party!!! there was like 25-30 people there.... was a alot of fun.... but we closed up shop to find more to party with... so we went to club paradise... my chick made me wear this t-shirt.. she had made for us...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...chunks-med.JPG
we had a great time with it..... so after makeing are way back to my place... having a few more drinks.... we desided to get on the back of these golf carts that these kids were driving around, thats where it all went bad......
my budy feel off one of the carts.... when he was falling... he managed to swing around & the back tire ran over his head, arm, & leg.... after calling 911 him & i had a slow ride in a van with flashing lights on top of it.... him & i spent the rest of that night & most of the morning, in the hospital.....
after being picked up... we went to my place.....
(sunday )
after laying in my bed for like 10 mins & getting sick... from all the stress & drinks from the night before...
one of my budies
(staying in the camper area) comes flying in my room asking to use my cell phone..... come to find out his boat was blew a hole in the bottom of hull....right where the driver seat was..... & was still sitting on the bottom of the river...(mind you he was going 75mph)
then my hurt budy came in and said he need to go home but his clicker was damaged in the fall... & his alarm would let his truck start....
I worked on his truck for about 3 hours.... to finally get him on his way home.....
so i had no sleep but everyone was ready to party besides me & my chic.... we started drinking water
we went down to the beach.... met some people to hang out with & make conversation....
after being there for an hour.. my old co worker start getting stupid.... being a drunk.... so my chic & i took off to go talk to my budy with the sunk boat....
we stayed the for a while....
then went back to my place to start cleaning all of the stuff from the night before....
i put all the trash in the back of my truck & went to dump it... after that I was driving down the main row to find my old co worker getting Knock out by one of the guys.. he had been partying with be for.... I pulled up..& he had no movement... In his body... & no front grille.... so back to the hospital we went ... but now he started being stupid with me.... So ... I dropped him off there... gave the nurse his key.... & said hes your problem now....
there way more details.... but i just get even more pissed about this weekend... the more I think about it...