Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Pics

H20Advantage
    Okay is anyone going to post any preview pics from this weekend for those of us left behind or are we going to have to wait until Tuesday. :idea:

Squirtin Thunder
    Just got in and what a weekend so far !!!!
    Pics will follow soon.

Boozer
    Well I'd have posted pictures had I not dropped my digital camera in the water yesterday afternoon. It's friggen crazy out here this weekend. I had a friend coming out to meet me today and was going to call and tell him to bring his camera but unfortunately my blackberry is somewhere at the bottom of the channel. I also think I may have broken my foot. Going to go get some x-rays tomorrow.

Brooski
    LMAO, your a mess!

Red Horse
    Sounds like a hell of a good time!!!

JetBoatRich
    Well I'd have posted pictures had I not dropped my digital camera in the water yesterday afternoon. It's friggen crazy out here this weekend. I had a friend coming out to meet me today and was going to call and tell him to bring his camera but unfortunately my blackberry is somewhere at the bottom of the channel. I also think I may have broken my foot. Going to go get some x-rays tomorrow.
    Does the fun ever stop

Redneck
    Your making my decision to stay home look even better thanks boozer :hammer2:

river chaser
    Wow, lost the camera, broke a foot, and the phone too! But I bet you had some stories to tell !!

Wonderboy
    I like the kids watching and learning the correct way to do a beer bong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast