Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Dare Boatcop

KACHINA KEN
    To do 3 things.
    1. Tell a non cop type joke.
    2.share a fav cocktail recipe.
    3.and tell a short story about a cute piece of river booty from when he was a young buck.
    Can he do it? We will see...............

HCS
    :notam:

KACHINA KEN
    Ill see your :notam: and raise you a

Boatcop
    A duck walks into a bar, goes to the bartender and says: "Got any gwapes?"
    The bartender says, no we don't have any "gwapes" and throws the duck out.
    The next day the duck walks into the same bar, goes to the bartender and asks: "Got any gwapes?"
    Again, the bartender syas they don't have any "gwapes" and this time (getting angry) kicks him square in the butt out the front door.
    The next day, the duck walks into the bar and asks: "Got any gwapes?" The bartender, now furious, grabs the duck by the neck and says: "Listen you little freak, if you come in here asking for gwapes again, I'm gonna staple you feet to the floor!" And then throws him so hard he flys out the door and across the street.
    The next day the duck walks into the bar and asks: "Got any staples?" the bartender looks at him curiously and says: "No."
    The duck responds "Got any gwapes?"
    I don't drink anymore, but back in the day I was fond of "Red Hots". shot of Cinnamon Schnapps with a dash of Tabasco. Tastes just like the candy.
    I was out here with my (then) girlfriend at my brother's house (about 1974) and my GF and I went in to take a shower after a day on the River. After being in for about 5 minutes, her sister came in and joined us. The rest of the story doesn't meet Hot Boat censorship guidelines.
    Don't ever Dare me!

WYRD
    The next day the duck walks into the same bar, goes to the bartender and asks: "Got any gwapes?"
    Again, the bartender syas they don't have any "gwapes" and this time (getting angry) kicks him square in the butt out the front door.
    The next day, the duck walks into the bar and asks: "Got any gwapes?" The bartender, now furious, grabs the duck by the neck and says: "Listen you little freak, if you come in here asking for gwapes again, I'm gonna staple you feet to the floor!" And then throws him so hard he flys out the door and across the street.
    The next day the duck walks into the bar and asks: "Got any staples?" the bartender looks at him curiously and says: "No."
    I don't drink anymore, but back in the day I was fond of "Red Hots". shot of Cinnamon Schnapps with a dash of Tabasco. Tastes just like the candy.
    I was out here with my (then) girlfriend at my brother's house (about 1974) and my GF and I went in to take a shower after a day on the River. After being in for about 5 minutes, her sister came in and joined us. The rest of the story doesn't meet Hot Boat censorship guidelines.
    Don't ever Dare me!
    Now if you combined all three of those stories we might be getting somewhere

Waldo
    Don't ever Dare me!
    Nicely Done!!!

BarryMac
    Great Joke, Good Drinks and the last story, well I'm callin BS on it...

WYRD
    even the jet skis seemed a little more cautious and courteous.
    you are not coverting are you Bob :hammerhea :crossx:

JackieV
    Don't ever Dare me!
    Ya see guys, Boatcop isn't such a square :boxed: after all.

Nord
    Great meeting you this weekend!! Did you buy that boat yet????
    Check out RRL. There is a thread asking you a question!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast