Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boaters Courtesy.

460 jus getn it
    Don,
    Paint us a picture of this wacker please !!! It sounds like he or they are in need of an accidental roosting !!!
    Thanks
    Jim
    yes they are. i have pulled in two boats now and i would neve think of tells a fellow boater no. on sat i got pulled in by a poontoon boat, they didnt even think to tell me no.hell they even threw me and 396 some beer and said enjoy the ride. the boating community is the tightest around and those asshole that give us a bad name. as for the roost someone needs to give it to him hard.........

bordsmnj
    was there any blue and red on that stoker? i see one there all the time that is blue down low then red(just a little) then yellow high around the driver and maybe white on top?? thats petty weak of him. BUT if i got the wrong boat that would be WEAK OF ME to jump to conclusions......
    mine's blue gray black white by the way-wasn't me. i woulda towed yuh.i've been known to ignore a see doo or two in my time though-in a bad mood.

dmontzsta
    Jim: Trying to paint the pic now. That would be funny to see.
    460: You got that right. That is awesome.
    Bordsmnj: It might have, I just saw mostly white and yellow, since it sits low in the water and my dads is a 21' so we were up high.

bordsmnj
    ...come to think of it thats kinda elsinore sometimes. i had two wake board boats pass me by the other day some how they didn't see me with my engine hatch open the bright orange flag waving and me being one of like three boats on the lake that day,i was hard to miss. one guy passed me twice! luckilly the wind was calm and i didn't end up in the bushes on the far side of the lake three seadoos past me two looking the opposite dirrection for 300 yards and one lokked at me and just kept going. finally this guy came from half way across the lake that was out there testing in his little trihull and towed me all the way back to elsinore west and wouldn't take gas cash. locals that saved my ass.real boaters. i managed to get back out on the lake later that afternoon and saw dick in the wake board boat as i was taking her up to cruising speed. they all waved hi?!?! i waved hi back......with one finger
    but anyway elsinore just seems to have alot of folks that are totaly new and don't get it yet or are just plain assholes. still a few good ones out there though luckily

CrazyHippy
    Dmon,
    I wouldn't have pulled you in either . My boat loads up when ideling for extended periods of time. I would have made sure to let you know and then gone to get you some help though. Never leave a boater stranded.
    BJH :boxed:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    mine's blue gray black white by the way-wasn't me. i woulda towed yuh.
    Besides Honey, we don't have a wacka! And its MY boat!!!!

lucky
    i would have towe you , but mine never makes it off the trailer :2purples:

bordsmnj
    well,if yuh hury home honey you can help me polish YOUR motor, lol :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
    Typical wacka idiots. Were you suprised? :messedup:
    I would have towed you. Hell...I probably could have got you up on plane...

abraman1326
    I feel for you. I am so the kind of guy that tows anyone in need. I stop on land for a accident, and on water for a fellow boater. I'm feeling for you b/c on Berryessa on Sat, I even had 2 friends pass me by and not render aide. "Oh, I thought you were just loungin." Sheit, I'm standing up flaggin folks. Thank god for that 21-23 mini day cruiser. If he's on the boards, A big thank you comes his way, and next time on the water, you got a few beers coming your way. Sorry to hear you had a tough day. Not to be judgemental, but I always keep a jump pack onboard just in case. The stereo take a lot of juice...
    BRA

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast