Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boaters Courtesy.

Mrs_Wally_Gator
    Yep, I was right next to you. I was cruising with my 2 boys on the point (2 and 4). They both had buzz haircuts. And then we swam for a while next to the White outboard with the APBA sticker. There were a couple of kids from your group that came over and played with my kids for a little bit. I had the kids by myself as the wife was at home with our 2 month old. We were doing a little boys trip bonding.
    Next time I will at a minimum say hi!
    Oh, and your boat looks really great....pictures don't do it justice!!!
    That was probably my kids.. Thomas and James, James was in the black and yellow life jacket..
    Mr Wally Gator posting...

dmontzsta
    I am gonna kick you in the junk for that, but I will still tow you in. I was not out there on monday.
    I also have a white bimini with two orange stripes - and the name is freshly painted on the back.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...P_2508-med.JPG
    And you will notice no jet in that picture. :coffeycup
    What are those two hoses? arent they for a jet pump? j/p I know they are for the water pick up. We were out there and ntwotrance said "isnt that holymoly? that is" and you were just taking off, I thought to myself "it looks like his boat but I am 90% sure it is a V-Drive" What is that thing powered by anyways?

Ntwotrance
    What are those two hoses? arent they for a jet pump? j/p I know they are for the water pick up. We were out there and ntwotrance said "isnt that holymoly? that is" and you were just taking off, I thought to myself "it looks like his boat but I am 90% sure it is a V-Drive" What is that thing powered by anyways?
    hell Don, your dads music was causing me serious distress (j/k) and the boat was at an angle ..but it did look like yours Frank, I kept asking Don if it was you, but the boat was to far ahead to get a good look.

dmontzsta
    hell Don, your dads music was causing me serious distress (j/k) and the boat was at an angle ..but it did look like yours Frank, I kept asking Don if it was you, but the boat was to far ahead to get a good look.
    That and his balls out attempt to commit suicide through pacific ocean chop.

HM
    What is that thing powered by anyways?
    It has a n/a 502. 11:1 compression. It did make 630 hp when fresh, but it is getting tired. Still runs strong, just isn't pullin the RPM like it used to. Runs in the low 60's. Ntwotrance got a joy ride at one of the Irvine lake delios - I think we were hitting 61 or 62 (GPS).

Ntwotrance
    It has a n/a 502. 11:1 compression. It did make 630 hp when fresh, but it is getting tired. Still runs strong, just isn't pullin the RPM like it used to. Runs in the low 60's. Ntwotrance got a joy ride at one of the Irvine lake delios - I think we were hitting 61 or 62 (GPS).
    Frank let me take the helm, got it to 62, sweet ass ride

Ntwotrance
    That and his balls out attempt to commit suicide through pacific ocean chop.
    I swear I flew out of my seat at least 3 times, had to keep checkin the rest of you to make sure everyone was still accounted for :jawdrop:

chrissy
    That's why we don't go solo anymore when we go to the lake. Had that happen way to often LOL. It's not getting any better either. On Sunday when they closed the ramps down on Lake Pleasent my brother had to launch at the marina. He got into the water and shut the boat off while waiting for his g/f to walk back down. Boat wouldn't restart. So my other brother heads in there to see what is wrong and docks his boat to bring some tools over and promptly is cussed at b/c his boat "is in the way" Some guy & girls with a wakeboard boat of course.So they towed the boat out of the way but it pretty much didn't stop there. They had to go get the truck and load it back up and that's when My brother thought it was going to get physical with these jackasses, b/c they went in front of the line(marina cop told him to) just to get the boat out of there. :angry2:

77charger
    On our way up river towards waterwheel we towed a boat for about 3/4 mile upriver with a pontoon boat.Guy ran out of gas flagged us down.
    We have all been there before just returning the favor as we are sure we will need a tow someday again

moneysucker
    I wouldn't have towed you but would have stopped and pulled out my battery for you to start your boat. The only place I have to tow from is my calgo steering arm and I have extreme limitations on who I will risk tearing the pump out of my boat for. I do always stop and usually have the tools needed to make a repair, otherwise I will get the ranget to tow you in. Your experience definately sucker though. Well, I have to go get a soda, See ya. lol
    Cy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast