Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New LE attitude in Havi!

ClownRoyal
    Most of the guys I work with are very cool to folks. Most will smile at good peope out having fun, and give those who need closer scrutiny the hard stare. Believe it or not, they're probably boaters much like you and wish they were out enjoying a day on the water instead of working. Glad to hear they were cool to ya! Now about that trash in the channel...
    You may as well go to a rock concert and try to get the people to clean up their trash. It ain't gonna happen. Way too many drunk people and not enough LE's to devote their time to it. Not saying they should but they have their hands too full as it is. I was in the mix both Sat and Sun and I would not want to be a cop about then. Telling people to pick up their trash was not a high priorty when you have drunks and gang-bangers mixing. Did anyone else notice alot of the same headbands being displayed on several boats and PWC's?
    There is going to be trash when you get this many people partying in one area. I jogged thru the channel on Sun and Mon mornings and for the most part the beer cans were gone. Only disgusting thing I saw was in front of Komomos...
    Didn't think I would say this but the LHC LE did a great job this weekend. Hats off to them!

SummitKarl
    there's a reason we live here... it's not for the money....
    we live here for heat :supp: not to mention laughing at all those that have to have 30' or better boats to get out on the weekends, while we get to enjoy the calm/warm water all week, and front row parking at the launch ramps.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123