Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Havasu pics!

Midlife Advantage
    WooHoo! looks like a good time Rick! If you're goin this weekend, make sure to bring all of them!

nodigg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...5_long_day.jpg
    I think I mighta ran 'em too hard! :squiggle:

pixilatedpussy
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...5_crew-med.jpg
    The LE took pics for us when we pulled in to Copper Canyon! AND, did not ask for a jacket count!
    Cute pics!!!!! Where were you??? I didn't get to party with you in Moabi???? :cry:

nodigg
    WooHoo! looks like a good time Rick! If you're goin this weekend, make sure to bring all of them!
    Yeah Tim, we all had a good time and some of them were virgins too. They got broke in right! lol! Looks like just me and my son for this weekend though.

nodigg
    Cute pics!!!!! Where were you??? I didn't get to party with you in Moabi???? :cry:
    The question is...where were we NOT at? We blew about 60-70 gallons a day.
    The sand bar, the mini-sand bar, ricks cove, lion head cove, Copper Canyon, Steam boat, Gasoline Alley, Havasu Landing, and back and forth all weekend. You going this weekend?

pixilatedpussy
    The question is...where were we NOT at? We blew about 60-70 gallons a day.
    The sand bar, the mini-sand bar, ricks cove, lion head cove, Copper Canyon, Steam boat, Gasoline Alley, Havasu Landing, and back and forth all weekend. You going this weekend?
    Nope...need to recooperate!!! Plus the little ones have baseball! We will see you the following for my 30th and the Cheetah regatta right????

SBullet
    Sweet Pixs!

scarabrick2
    Nodigg, Who makes your boat? Stealth cat is that a model? How do you like it and thanks for the great pic's
    Rick

nodigg
    Nope...need to recooperate!!! Plus the little ones have baseball! We will see you the following for my 30th and the Cheetah regatta right????
    We will be running around the lake but not an official antendee of the regatta!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast