Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jetskier Decapitated!

MsDrmr
    gotta agree with the one above, why perform an autoposy? are they checking for blood-alcohol level or what?

Racer277
    Think of all the ghost stories drinkers will tell about the headless jetskier haunting the Great South Bay area after dark OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Kinda like the headless horsemen only not.
    The sailboater won't ever be lacking for names for any new boats he gets:
    * Heads You Lose
    * Heads Up!
    * What Was That?
    * Did You Hear Something?
    * Headhunter
    * Little Off The Top

Biglue
    Think of all the ghost stories drinkers will tell about the headless jetskier haunting the Great South Bay area after dark OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Kinda like the headless horsemen only not.
    The sailboater won't ever be lacking for names for any new boats he gets:
    * Heads You Lose
    * Heads Up!
    * What Was That?
    * Did You Hear Something?
    * Headhunter
    * Little Off The Top
    :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
    LMAO
    Jesus Christ Dan, you are a cold piece of work. When I saw this thread I didn't expect to see any simpathy for the guy but that was some funny sh..

SmokinLowriderSS
    I'll be sympathetic to the sail-boater. Da*n jet-skiers with out enough brains to stay away from a boat. Probably thought they'd make a pass and try spraying his deck. Well, didn't use his brain much before, uses it even less now. :shift:
    G-string Anchor
    Feeling Lucky?
    Tag! I'm Not It
    Natural Selection
    No Idiot Zone
    Darwin's Harpstring, I REALLY like that one. Definite creativity.
    Or, just paint a mini-jetski silhouette on the side of the bow, and a hash-mark next to it.
    Now for the "PC" moment. :idea:
    "Just goes to show how insideously and inherently dangerous anchor lines are. They should be outlawed. If not outlawed, they need to be fitted with lights along their entire length, a 120 decibel continuous warning siren when one is deployed, bright colored (blaze orange comes to mind (except that "hunters" use it)) streamers, 2 inches wide and nighttime reflective, at least 3 feet long must be dangled from the anchor line every 4 inches for the entire above water section to include a 2 foot depth in case of changes in exposure level."
    Now that THAT is over, I need a shower. The "PC" crap just makes me feel so soiled. Filthy. :hammer2:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12