Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Essex502 enjoying your Regal?

SummitKarl
    It appears Summit has picked up 3 others from Hot Boat, that must know you being as they asked for basicaily the same house and color chart.

OGShocker
    I love the threads in which only two people know WTF they're all about.. :supp:

RiverDave
    I'm thinking he's sayin that E502 has left the realm of performance boating, and gone the way of the dodo to production boats?
    RD

Havasu_Dreamin
    Probably has to do with the hosue E502 and his wife just had built by Summit homes and that new/additional customers of Summitt are using the same colors in basically the same house. BTW, their new house looks awesome and I would recommend Summit to anyone looking to build in LHC as the house they built for us has been great!

H20Advantage
    Summit homes...three others from the board must like the looks of his home and want the same.

Ziggy
    Regal=model of house
    E502=owner of one
    Karl=Architect

SummitKarl
    havasu dreamin hit it dead on, oh and thanks for the good words, I work hard to design homes to fit the boaters and the snow birds needs, besides I lived in San Diego for 40 yrs and was making the trip out here for 20 of those years so I get the idea of what people want out here. HD what model do you own?

MagicMtnDan
    Can you PM me info on your service?

Essex502
    It appears Summit has picked up 3 others from Hot Boat, that must know you being as they asked for basicaily the same house and color chart.
    So far the Regal is awesome...Here's the landscaping:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...dscape_640.jpg

Essex502
    I'm thinking he's sayin that E502 has left the realm of performance boating, and gone the way of the dodo to production boats?
    RD
    No Dave....the new boat is being built as I write....were talking about the new house we built last year and moved into this last January.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast