Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Essex502 enjoying your Regal?

Essex502
    havasu dreamin hit it dead on, oh and thanks for the good words, I work hard to design homes to fit the boaters and the snow birds needs, besides I lived in San Diego for 40 yrs and was making the trip out here for 20 of those years so I get the idea of what people want out here. HD what model do you own?
    Are you back with Summit? I heard a rumour ou took a hiatus.

RiverDave
    No Dave....the new boat is being built as I write....were talking about the new house we built last year and moved into this last January.
    Thank god I was wrong.. LOL Now tear out all those plants you have in front, and make some more room for parking!
    RD

Essex502
    Thank god I was wrong.. LOL Now tear out all those plants you have in front, and make some more room for parking!
    RD
    That garage has a 38 x 13 slot and two 32 deep slots. The left side of the picture is gravel all the way to the backyard and the lot depth is 124' with a 13" wide parking. Plenty big for a 30' boat + two 25'ers indoors and a couple along the side with their two vehicles!

RiverDave
    That garage has a 38 x 13 slot and two 32 deep slots. The left side of the picture is gravel all the way to the backyard and the lot depth is 124' with a 13" wide parking. Plenty big for a 30' boat + two 25'ers indoors and a couple along the side with their two vehicles!
    Well alright then.. Just wanted to make sure there was enough room for me to come over and have a beer one of these days..
    RD

Music to my Ears
    Looks great Mike! So where are you guys located now? I know you're still South side but just curious. :rollside:

Havasu_Dreamin
    HD what model do you own?
    Toybox. Had it built in 2001. We flipped the floorplan from the original plans though.

hoolign
    RD
    Holy shit..if you need to know those dimensions in order for you to go over and have a beer...I got one word for you..."Herbalife" :idea:

SummitKarl
    Are you back with Summit? I heard a rumour ou took a hiatus.
    yes and no to your question, I am on my own, so that I could make more $$$ Summit could only pay me so much as a employee, and they didn't want another partner, but as a contractor!!! I am making some bank with them like 4x as much, plus I picked up Paradise Homes (big dollar homes), and I am doing commercial stuff as well, Parks and Rec. dept asked me to design the new pop warner football arena/field, my plate is way full, not to mention all the house warming parties I must attend, speaking of which!!!!!!!!!! :idea:

Essex502
    yes and no to your question, I am on my own, so that I could make more $$$ Summit could only pay me so much as a employee, and they didn't want another partner, but as a contractor!!! I am making some bank with them like 4x as much, plus I picked up Paradise Homes (big dollar homes), and I am doing commercial stuff as well, Parks and Rec. dept asked me to design the new pop warner football arena/field, my plate is way full, not to mention all the house warming parties I must attend, speaking of which!!!!!!!!!! :idea:
    We're ready to have a house warming party but nobody seems to want to organize it! We're always too laid back when we're there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12