Thread: I'm addicted!!!

badbrad
    After spending Friday afternoon and getting up at 7am on Sat looking for a Holley fuel and putting in new fuel lines in my buddies 1972 19 foot jet with a 455 olds Holley intake and a four barrel carb. We hit lake Perris for a teste and tune. Everything was running great and then we mashed the throotle and flew across the lake. Scared the crap out of both of us. Smiles all the way...

hoolign
    After spending Friday afternoon and getting up at 7am on Sat looking for a Holley fuel and putting in new fuel lines in my buddies 1972 19 foot jet with a 455 olds Holley intake and a four barrel carb. We hit lake Perris for a teste and tune. Everything was running great and then we mashed the throotle and flew across the lake. Scared the crap out of both of us. Smiles all the way...
    Where did you finally find the "holley fuel?" What kind of speds did you see after mashing the throotle? Was it a foot throotle...or a hand job throotle? Hope you guys had your life reservers on! Sounds like you had fune!

badbrad
    no numbers cuz the line flew off the speedo and started spraying h2o and it was a foot throttle

Wonderboy
    Where did you finally find the "holley fuel?" What kind of speds did you see after mashing the throotle? Was it a foot throotle...or a hand job throotle? Hope you guys had your life reservers on! Sounds like you had fune!
    LMAO!!

djunkie
    LOL!!!!!!

hooli we call that a zoomer round here... lol