Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sqjrtn Thunder-here's one for ya!

Ken F

SoCalKev
    :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG : OMG OMG OMG OMG : OMG OMG OMG OMG : OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :shift:

LakesOnly
    KenF your motor is looking awesome. I gotta say it again: I really like those sheetmetal valve covers.
    Don't forget to put that last bolt in the front motor plate mount at the stringers.
    LO

Squirtin Thunder
    Ken that thing is SWEET !!!!

Mighty Thor
    :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG : OMG OMG OMG OMG : OMG OMG OMG OMG : OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :jawdrop: OMG OMG OMG OMG :shift:
    Big deal, so it has a little blue paint on it. Geez, its not like you haven't seen an engine before. Um, so what are you gonna do with it when it's done? and Can I watch?

SoCalKev
    i woulda put a polished tunnel ram on it... with 2 carbs maybe..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...78DSC02829.jpg
    Not a ford man but that is very nice ken Keep us posted brotha

Squirtin Thunder
    Honestly the way Ken has that set up it should push his boat into the tripple digets. And that carb is quite big. It is about the size of two 650s I believe !!!

SoCalKev
    Honestly the way Ken has that set up it should push his boat into the tripple digets. And that carb is quite big. It is about the size of two 650s I believe !!!
    i guess it doesn't look as big from being zoomed out on a digi cam. :hammer2:

Ken F
    Thanks for the Kudo's guys. Kev you are right about the camera angle.
    It's a 1050 Dominator. It makes me shudder everytime I look at it and think about gas prices! Damned thing looks about the size of a toilet bowl. If you look at the size of the bowls on the carb, they are the same size as the bowls on a 750 Holley. Then look at the size of the main body for some perspective. I've just purchased a Tunnel Ram, but the Victor is supposed to do quite a bit better than a tunnelram on the top end...
    We'll see.
    Ken F

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast