Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk about Crap!

Dimarco Kid
    I'll give you guys one, in the jet vs. v-drive topic I posted what one of my boats run. I get a call from some jackass saying I'm bullshitting, and to keep it real! Man, obviously this guys got too much time on his hands to be obsessed with how my boats go! I thought all this was in good humor and taste? I know GM Killa and Aggressor (who I had responded too) don't give a dam what my boats run! They are mature enough to realize we are all here to have a good time. But when some unknown jabronee goes through the work to get my number (unlisted) and calls me saying "You don't know who's surfing the boards" and "keep it real" and a bunch of other smack, that's going too far!
    And "Steve" (that's what he said his name was) I know you are gonna read this, so be a man and call back. Remember puss, you hung up first.
    D Kid

searssears1
    that's uncool.to go to that length to get your number and call is way out of bounds.Just my .02

Dimarco Kid
    You gotta draw the line somewhere.
    D Kid

Wet Dream
    Hey D, he's probably jealous that he can't get his piece of shit to go that fast. Consider it a compliment. Who cares if the asswipe is "surfing the boards", invite him in, he might learn a thing or two.
    Keep it real dude, lmao.
    See you later.

Dimarco Kid
    You're right Wet,
    I THINK I know who it is, we'll find out soon of enough. Man, he didn't even have the balls to continue our "conversation", I doubt he'll post in here! But what the hell! Come on in!
    D Kid

beached1
    Sounds like he got you to do exactly what he wanted. Get upset and post about it. I wouldn't give the fag the satifaction.

MissHBjet
    That is crazy.

searssears1
    DK,Then again it could be someone you know yanking your chain.

Bense468
    Originally posted by searssears1:
    DK,Then again it could be someone you know yanking your chain.
    I bet this is the case

sandblasted
    I had a similar experience...I posted something about Ultra Boats and some lame ass began sending me emails about how he thought Ultra sucked and that they ripped people off...etc...
    Then a few days later he posted a topic slammin Ultra, it was right after the L.A. boat show, bet you all know which dude I'm talking about...he went down in flames real quick...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast