Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F'n Drunk Drivers

Rev. Williams
    I had a fun afternoon Saturday. Myself, Bigamist and our two ladies went up to Castaic to watch all the yahoos come in drunk and try to load their boats up at the ramp. Its always a good time on a busy weekend and it's amazing just how stupid people are. Well, it wasn't until the drive home when we realized the "TRUE STUPIDITY" of people. I had got off the 5 and was coming down Balboa (a major street ) and I stopped at a red light, we were chit chattin waiting for the light to go green......THEN BAM!!! Some a-hole rear-ends me!!! At this point I'm thinking WTF??? and good thing I didn't have a boat in tow. So I pull off the side and look back for this guy to follow me... He DOESN'T !! He fires up his truck and takes off !!! I turn around and give chase and catch him a few lights up and force him to pull over. Now I have him pinned in and I get out of my truck and he gets out of his. He looks at me and says "How come you took off" ? I'm like F-YOU!! You hit me you a-hole!!! So now I'm in his face and he REEKS !!! of alcohol !! I said, oh you've been drinking haven't you, and he's like "Ya, I have a dying grandma Blah Blah Blah and we've had people over and ya I'm drunk can't we just take care of this so I can go home? " (After this the girls are on the phone to the LAPD to come out) So I look at my truck and see he only hit dead on my drop hitch and nothing else. His truck was a lowered chevy shortbed and it had a hitch and ball indentation in the bumper and grill. It's not the end of the world, but now he starts getting pissy again saying I'm just gonna screw him over and I just want money. This guy was a 60yr old drunk and I wasn't about to let him back on the road. So we started taking a bunch of pictures and taking as long as we can so the cops would show. The police roll up, take one look at him and he gets pissy again and BAM the cuffs are on him and his drunk ass is going down !!!
    This guy was so far gone and on the road. It sickins me to think how many like him are out there at any given time. How can you not see a lifted 4x4 stopped in front of you with three breaklights glowing in your face!!!! THAT'S F'd UP !!
    Be safe out there people....
    Plenty of pics were shot, and will be posted soon....

LHC30Victory
    Glad everyone is ok and thanks to you and your crew there is one less dangerous drunk on the road today.
    Props to you!

Kim Hanson
    Good to hear you are okay from a rearender, those fock people up pretty good!..........( . )( . ).......

charlyox
    It's nice to hear none of you got hurt.

WYRD
    So what your saying Jerry is that an old guy was all up in your azz :devil: Glad everyone is OK and my WonderWoman wasn't hurt :rollside:

Redneck
    Glad to here your ok

Mrs.Racer277
    Glad to hear you guys are OK. What a jerk for trying to leave.

Squirtin Thunder
    Got to love that drop hitch.
    Way too many drunks out this weekend !!!!
    At times it was quite scarry on the river !!!
    But the flat out stupid ones out weighed them 10 -1

Kilrtoy
    WOW....
    Glad to hear you are ok and the truck is ok...
    there are alot of people this weekend that didnt make it....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast