Thread: This sucks!

Jr. bentpipes
    I heard that some guys broke into A racers pick up,and caused quite a mess.A BIG F-YOU to the guy that broke in to the truck(did not want to mention their name,you guys know who I am talking about) and looted it out! I hope they find that guy and take away his life!!!!!!!!!!! this guy is great, eveytime I have been around,class act!!!! It is a shame that you are already vulnerable to get things stolen, but what kind of person does this?

WaterBox
    [QUOTE=Jr. bentpipes]I heard that some guys broke into A racers pick up,and caused quite a mess.A BIG F-YOU to the guy that broke in to the truck(did not want to mention their name,you guys know who I am talking about) and looted it out! I hope they find that guy and take away his life!!!!!!!!!!! this guy is great, eveytime I have been around,class act!!!! It is a shame that you are already vulnerable to get things stolen, but what kind of person does this?[/
    [[[[[ I'll donate a bullet or two. ]]]]]

........but what kind of person does this?
    Low life scum with a death wish.......

FlatRat
    I heard that some guys broke into A racers pick up,and caused quite a mess.A BIG F-YOU to the guy that broke in to the truck(did not want to mention their name,you guys know who I am talking about) and looted it out! I hope they find that guy and take away his life!!!!!!!!!!! this guy is great, eveytime I have been around,class act!!!! It is a shame that you are already vulnerable to get things stolen, but what kind of person does this?
    Freakin' tweekers.That's who does that kinda ship.We got somethin' fo there a$$ up here!!