Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks...Red Bluff

Roland the Fisherman
    Yeah this thing was cool! Sounded like a chainsaw.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...de_Machine.JPG
    Tony, glad your ok.......can I have my motor back now?

Dave Sammons
    Hey T..
    Talked with your "Spotter" at length yesterday. Congrats on the K win, glad to hear you're OK from the SS deal.
    Dave

dossangers

Tony, congrats on the win!
    From those party pics it's obvious I was hanging out in the wrong part of the track. Seems I missed out on some fun and good eats.

Mrs.Racer277
    LOL!!!! You mean the blisters on my feet???
    Mrs. Charitycase where were you parked?? I think the hubby and I saw you Saturday when we were at the Luvnlife's MoHo.

Mrs.charitycase
    Mrs. Charitycase where were you parked?? I think the hubby and I saw you Saturday when we were at the Luvnlife's MoHo.
    We were parked WAY down by the K5 pit. You might have seen me looking for our damn truck for 45min.!!!!! LOL Are you going to be at CFW Father's Day??? If so come say Hi, As you can see..there are millions of photos of me here so you have got to recognize me by now. We will be at camps 23 and 25.. Stop in.We'll buy you a beer.

Mrs.Racer277
    We were parked WAY down by the K5 pit. You might have seen me looking for our damn truck for 45min.!!!!! LOL Are you going to be at CFW Father's Day??? If so come say Hi, As you can see..there are millions of photos of me here so you have got to recognize me by now. We will be at camps 23 and 25.. Stop in.We'll buy you a beer.
    No we will be in Chowchilla. They hubby helps in a TAH pit.
    The hubby remembers seeing you for sure. And after looking at the pics I think I did too. I was back and forth from one end of the pits to the other all weekend. Dang wish we could have met. Hopefully next time. And thank you so much for the beer offer.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Tony, glad your ok.......can I have my motor back now?
    LOL!!!!!!

BILLY.B
    It's always a good time, even "SQUEEZING" you between 2 boats (K/SS). Really enjoyed the spotting deal. Great job and it was great to see Dave Bryant back out there in the Clyde Morgan prepared "NASTY NEWS", he's gonna be very tough. By the way, going shopping with FlatStupid, HUUUUUUUUUUUUD, and the "BOLT NAZI" is more of a treat then you can even imagine. And by the way Tony....The Nazi did buy us (HUD,F/S, and I) some kind of chocolate covered ice cream brownie deal and boy was it tastie. He wanted to bring you one but then he said ......................NAW *#%K him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast