Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks...Red Bluff

Mrs.charitycase
    No we will be in Chowchilla. They hubby helps in a TAH pit.
    The hubby remembers seeing you for sure. And after looking at the pics I think I did too. I was back and forth from one end of the pits to the other all weekend. Dang wish we could have met. Hopefully next time. And thank you so much for the beer offer.
    No problem!! Yes I do agree... I wish we could have met too. It is always nice to put a face with the writing.. We are not going to be able to go to Chowchilla because we already have Thursday-Sunday reserved at CFW. But I will keep an eye out for the next big event and see if you will be there. Do you know of a next big event?

uclahater
    I had completly forgot about the insident with the big mouth lady on the way to see you :idea:
    Tony my kids and I had a great time thanks for creating this opportunity for all of us to enjoy
    Thanks to Tony, and Craig for your generosity with my kids it will not be forgotten
    Jim

DAVEY B
    THANKS TO JEFF AND TONY FOR SOME GREAT FOOD AND DRINKS ON SATURDAY NIGHT. HAD A GREAT TIME MEETING SOME NEW PEOPLE AND HANGING OUT WITH OLD FREINDS. LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME MORE SEAT TIME IN CHOWCHILLA AND RACING AGAINST TONY, JIM, CORY AND HOPEFULLY A FEW MORE. GLAD TO SEE TONY AND JOEY COME OUT OK. PAT BRAZIL CALLED ME AND IS LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO DRIVE HIS K ANY IDEAS? :idea:
    THANKS TO PHIL, BRIAN, BIG ED AND CLYDE FOR ALL THE HELP AND A GREAT TIME. AND FOR MY WIFE LETTING ME RACE . :mix:

Mrs.Racer277
    No problem!! Yes I do agree... I wish we could have met too. It is always nice to put a face with the writing.. We are not going to be able to go to Chowchilla because we already have Thursday-Sunday reserved at CFW. But I will keep an eye out for the next big event and see if you will be there. Do you know of a next big event?
    I have no idea what is on the calendar next. :idea: I will see what I can find out.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    THANKS TO JEFF AND TONY FOR SOME GREAT FOOD AND DRINKS ON SATURDAY NIGHT. HAD A GREAT TIME MEETING SOME NEW PEOPLE AND HANGING OUT WITH OLD FREINDS. LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME MORE SEAT TIME IN CHOWCHILLA AND RACING AGAINST TONY, JIM, CORY AND HOPEFULLY A FEW MORE. GLAD TO SEE TONY AND JOEY COME OUT OK. PAT BRAZIL CALLED ME AND IS LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO DRIVE HIS K ANY IDEAS? :idea:
    THANKS TO PHIL, BRIAN, BIG ED AND CLYDE FOR ALL THE HELP AND A GREAT TIME. AND FOR MY WIFE LETTING ME RACE . :mix:
    Davey B, typing with your caps lock armed gives the impression your trying to yell Glad you finally jumped in, welcome!
    I hear Whittington's looking for a K ride....

Dave,
    Welcome to the forums! You are always welcome to our BBQs. We try to have them at every race. Looking forward to racing you and I figure by a couple of heats you are gonna be tough to beat. I hear those down pedal springs got the best of you in Red Bluff. Remember what you told me in Phoenix, plenty of shower sex

DAVEY B
    Dave,
    Welcome to the forums! You are always welcome to our BBQs. We try to have them at every race. Looking forward to racing you and I figure by a couple of heats you are gonna be tough to beat. I hear those down pedal springs got the best of you in Red Bluff. Remember what you told me in Phoenix, plenty of shower sex
    WHEN I GOT BACK ON MONDAY I STARTED WORKING OUT TWICE A DAY :rollside:

Is that in the shower?

Mrs.charitycase
    Tony, Are you going to CFW or does Chowchilla go the whole weekend???
    BTW uclahater.. Nice to meet you Saturday.

We will make CFW earlier in the week and we will be in Chowchilla from Thursday til Sunday

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast