I always wanted to check my boat against one of those "new" type jet boats. So for the first time today, I had my opportunity. It was a SeaDoo 1800, twin engine, twin drive boats. I motioned the guy to come over we started talking about the boats. It wasn't long before I asked him if he would like to run and see how the boats did against one another. He was all for it. So I get into mine and turn the key...not a damn thing. EMBARASSMENT, right off the bat, No clicks. After a jump, I got it going and we started side by side, rolling idle and gun it. At first, I got a little stumble but caught and it took off like a rocket. He never had a chance. We both wanted to try again, but for some stupid reason, I trimmed the Jetovator up. Hit the gas and the bow pointed to the sky. He got the hole shot, but I quickly gained and passed. We decided to go a third round and won that one. This really was for fun and I'm glad to know that I kicked butt on him. Just thought I would share this with my fellow jetters.