Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damm

Jbb
    This might be an advanced car....but this aint the charger I liked in 68, 69...mot by a long shot.....Charger (http://www.allpar.com/cars/lx/dodge-charger.html)

Tom Brown
    The mere existance of the Charger makes me like the 300/Magnum less.

Jbb
    The mere existance of the Charger makes me like the 300/Magnum less.
    The Magnum would make a very cool customized car.....it needs flames

Jbb
    This is more like it.....Charger.... (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...551998956&rd=1)

Tom Brown

HCS
    The Hemi never was any good unless it was blown.

hoolign
    Yeah but what Chrysler is depending on is the moron yuppies who hear the word "charger" and go out to buy it figuring they are now a part of nostalgia....most of the morons nowadays don't know how to handle a 80 horse front wheel drive..nevermind 400 plus horse!.. I have had 3-700 horse cars and trucks ever since I was 17 as have many...but you get these knotheads who all of a sudden go out and buy a new charger, stang or vette after driving nothing more than a celica or a colt..then peddal down on somthing with power..and make the papers with headlines like....horsepower kills....no idiots with more money than brains kill...sorry bout the rant ...but it's true....these cars should only be sold to owners who can prove they have played with power previously!

Kindsvater Flat

Jbb
    Yeah but what Chrysler is depending on is the moron yuppies who hear the word "charger" and go out to buy it figuring they are now a part of nostalgia....most of the morons nowadays don't know how to handle a 80 horse front wheel drive..nevermind 400 plus horse!.. I have had 3-700 horse cars and trucks ever since I was 17 as have many...but you get these knotheads who all of a sudden go out and buy a new charger, stang or vette after driving nothing more than a celica or a colt..then peddal down on somthing with power..and make the papers with headlines like....horsepower kills....no idiots with more money than brains kill...sorry bout the rant ...but it's true....these cars should only be sold to owners who can prove they have played with power previously!
    Yep.....around here ..its Mustangs.......I see a lot of them upside down....

hoolign
    Yep.....around here ..its Mustangs.......I see a lot of them upside down....
    Those things are crap..my first one was an 88 lx.. I grabbed it only cause it was 400 lbs lighter than the GT. What a pain in the ass to keep in a straight line under full throttle comapred to my old IROC!..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast