Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Billy.....

Kindsvater Flat
    Didn't this guy own a v-drive at one time? What happened to him?
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery...Dsc04688_2.jpg

Itsahobby
    I have never met him, but that is some funny stuff. I also like the color combo on the daycruisers ext and interior.
    Hobby

http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery...04688_2.jpgThe pigtails are cute

BILLY.B
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery...2.jpgBIGPROPPA is a beauty. He has owned v-drives in the past but decided to do the family thing with the Spectra cruiser. But to keep in the loop he and Mouzer have joined forces and have opened a boat sales business called "BM Boat sales". Could you imagine the brain storming going on in Mouzer's office :hammerhea .

Big Proppa
    Yah I've owned a few v-drives - but just couldn't afford anything nice that would fit everyone, so I got into the spectra 20 for a pretty good deal, it didn't have seats worth a crap so after replacing everything we went ahead and had new upholstery made in the colors that would complement what we had picked out for the hull next winter when someonepaints her.

FlatStupid
    Yah I've owned a few v-drives - but just couldn't afford anything nice that would fit everyone, so I got into the spectra 20 for a pretty good deal, it didn't have seats worth a crap so after replacing everything we went ahead and had new upholstery made in the colors that would complement what we had picked out for the hull next winter when someonepaints her. In the words of AEROSMITH, "DREAM ON" !!!!!

Kindsvater Flat
    Yah I've owned a few v-drives - but just couldn't afford anything nice that would fit everyone, so I got into the spectra 20 for a pretty good deal, it didn't have seats worth a crap so after replacing everything we went ahead and had new upholstery made in the colors that would complement what we had picked out for the hull next winter when someonepaints her.
    Ya that red hydro you had really sucked. :notam:

Big Proppa
    Oh I get it I forgot where I was for a minute - if I bash a few of my jet boat buddy's can I hang out in here for a while.

FlatStupid
    Oh I get it I forgot where I was for a minute - if I bash a few of my jet boat buddy's can I hang out in here for a while.NO! You pretty much gotta bash em all! :hammer2:

Big Proppa
    Hey wishiwashi - do you even own a boat ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast