Thread: Merlin-X?

helter skelter
    Anyone here have any experience with the new Merlin-X 16 degree heads?
    I ordered a set two months ago and still now show with a lot of song and dance. What I am wondering is if anyone is familiar with them and if they are what they are hyped to be... at this point I'm ready to just go back with another set of Canfields.
    Though 80 cc combustion chambers on a small engine does seem real nice...

blowngas
    looking to buy a set myself-----really look like they are bad ass!!!----was wondering if anyone else was wanting to try them----who did you order them from??

helter skelter
    looking to buy a set myself-----really look like they are bad ass!!!----was wondering if anyone else was wanting to try them----who did you order them from??
    A local World Products dealer... they mostly carry the OEM replacement stuff like 2.9 Ford heads, but said they could order me a set... apparently there is some distance between ordering them and getting my grubby hands on them.
    I took a look at them at the PRI show and they looked like a nice part... and from what I have heard from some folks I know... they seem to flow very well for a std Chevrolet head... but damn if anybody can get a set when they say they can.