Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tow Hitch Question

Huckleberry
    I parked my truck in the parking lot of the luxurious Carousel Mall in beautiful dontown San Berdoo today for less than an hour. I came back and some shitbag broke the hitch lock and stole my hitch! The hitch I had was pretty cool. It was rated at around 10,000 pounds and was adjustable for all different heights by just pulling out a few pins and moving the ball up and down. It had a 2-5/8 and 2" ball already built in.
    Now that I'm forced to replace it, I think I want to get a similar type of hitch that I've seen out there. It too is adjustable, but is made out of billet aluminum. People tell me they used to sell them at Extreme Trailers, but the last few times I was there they only sold they type my favorite tweaker just ripped off.
    Anyone know the hitch I am talking about & where to get one???

Havasu Hangin'
    All over the place. I think I saw them at Arrow Trailer Supplies in Ontario.
    Aren't you over 10K lbs,?

Redneck
    call Bryan at Desert Auto in hesperia I think he has them

Huckleberry
    Yep. Just a few tons though! What are those rated for?

phebus
    What you are talking about is a Rapid Hitch. RD was selling them at a good price. Check with him.

UnionJack
    All over the place. I think I saw them at Arrow Trailer Supplies in Ontario.
    Aren't you over 10K lbs,?
    Arrow is correct, and I hate to agree with HH

Essex29
    check with Riverdave

pixilatedpussy
    I parked my truck in the parking lot of the luxurious Carousel Mall in beautiful dontown San Berdoo today for less than an hour. I came back and some shitbag broke the hitch lock and stole my hitch! The hitch I had was pretty cool. It was rated at around 10,000 pounds and was adjustable for all different heights by just pulling out a few pins and moving the ball up and down. It had a 2-5/8 and 2" ball already built in.
    Now that I'm forced to replace it, I think I want to get a similar type of hitch that I've seen out there. It too is adjustable, but is made out of billet aluminum. People tell me they used to sell them at Extreme Trailers, but the last few times I was there they only sold they type my favorite tweaker just ripped off.
    Anyone know the hitch I am talking about & where to get one???
    Hey...Haven't seen ya in a while! Outlae offroad has what you want sweetie! They are right down the street from your work! Off Rockfield and Lake Forest!!! See ya soon! Hows the bedliner treatin you? tina

Huckleberry
    Thanks for the overwhelming & quick replies! Yep, Rapid Hitch is the one I was thinking of. I checked the specs, and it is only rated at 10,000 pounds? What if my boat and trailer weighs around 12,000???
    Tina,
    Check your PM's. I may have some work for you & Simon.

Havasu Hangin'
    Arrow is correct, and I hate to agree with HH
    Ask UJ what it is like to bend a drop hitch by braking too hard! :supp:
    Go bigger...I'd hate to see that beautiful boat doing 65MPH ghostriding into the desert...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast