Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tow Hitch Question

JetBoatRich
    Bought one of these on e-bay, 10" adjustable
    http://images.andale.com/f2/128/125/...46098_3410.jpg

missboatnam1
    damm rich, that thing adjusts 8 1/2 feet.you must have a really high truck! lol

JetBoatRich
    damm rich, that thing adjusts 8 1/2 feet.you must have a really high truck! lol
    You got me :supp: just adding extra zeros :supp:

essexjet
    Try Riverside hitch in Riverside off of Indiana (by the auto mall). Bought my aluminum 8" drop there for $80. They also have the adjustable ones there.
    7304 Indiana Ave. #4
    Riverside, CA 92504
    Tel: (951) 785-9353

Evo22
    hey hit me up at the shop we are rapid hitch dealers...661-286-9997

Phat Matt
    This begs the question...what were you doing at the carousel mall in the first place?

Huckleberry
    I was at GT and the wife had to go to the County Of San Berdoo offices. She hates that area and asked me if I'd go there with her. I followed her out there. On the way she called me and said the parking lot at the County Offices sucks, and suggested we park the beast off site and just park her smaller car there. We got off the freeway at 2nd street. The beautiful Carousel Mall was right there, and the parking lot was almost empty. It seemed like an okay place to park it for the hour or so.

Phat Matt
    I was at GT and the wife had to go to the County Of San Berdoo offices. She hates that area and asked me if I'd go there with her. I followed her out there. On the way she called me and said the parking lot at the County Offices sucks, and suggested we park the beast off site and just park her smaller car there. We got off the freeway at 2nd street. The beautiful Carousel Mall was right there, and the parking lot was almost empty. It seemed like an okay place to park it for the hour or so.
    Our old office was near there. I saw some crazy shit over the years. We had a gated parking lot and bums would still try to follow you in to ask for money when you got out of your car on a daily basis. I use to feel bad for homeless and give them money but after getting asked day after day for years I started saying no.

Huckleberry
    I now know why the parking lot was empty! Every car that was there must have been stolen, or people know better than to leave a nice car parked there. Lesson learned!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123