Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Floating free in the Nautical's little bay

Mandelon
    was this on Saturday morning... :2purples: http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...morial_087.jpg

Raskal
    wtf that cant be good

Bad Baja
    Thats my buddies boat. You gotta love all the little pulke haters that roll to Havasu with no puss, no boat and have to try and ruin our fun. Jealous ass bitches. That ride is brand new too, second day on the lake.

bigq
    Thats my buddies boat. You gotta love all the little pulke haters that roll to Havasu with no puss, no boat and have to try and ruin our fun. Jealous ass bitches. That ride is brand new too, second day on the lake.
    So you guys caught people pushing it off?

Bad Baja
    No we didnt catch anyone pushing it off, but it has happend to him before. I guess when you pull up to the Nautical beach you should hide your girls and turn down your stereo. The pussy ass kids can only step up to your shit when no one is around. I've seen people in the past push out boats, even unscrew drain plugs. Haters

life's a river
    No we didnt catch anyone pushing it off, but it has happend to him before. I guess when you pull up to the Nautical beach you should hide your girls and turn down your stereo. The pussy ass kids can only step up to your shit when no one is around. I've seen people in the past push out boats, even unscrew drain plugs. Haters
    That's messed up! Did it do any damage to his or the other boats?
    LAR

Bad Baja
    No not really nothing that cant be buffed out. Its kind of ironic cause the Howard Bullet that it is hitting is my other buddies boat. I guess you can say we all stick together out there.

plaster dave
    I would love to get my hands on those little mother f***er's.

OutCole'd
    I can't believe someone would do this. Definately not a boater. Just a complete a hole.

In2Deep
    Is that Dan's boat?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast