Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Floating free in the Nautical's little bay

Bad Baja
    Nope, dont know Dan.

Dusty Times
    Thats my buddies boat. You gotta love all the little pulke haters that roll to Havasu with no puss, no boat and have to try and ruin our fun. Jealous ass bitches. That ride is brand new too, second day on the lake.
    I'm glad you posted what really happened. My first guess (and obviously wrong one) was a guy with a nice boat with no sand spike or rope.
    I would love to catch someone doing that to anyones boat. Make an example of him and his friends would never do something like this again.
    Glad there were no gel dings. :cry:

essexjet
    Bad baja is that Magic 34's boat?

Magic34
    Bad baja is that Magic 34's boat?
    No!!!!!! That is a 34 V. I have an invisible guard that shoots when someone touches it.
    Sucks that something like that happened. We all have to watch out for eachother.
    My .02, if I was out there and saw the boat just floating with nobody in it, I would try to help the boat and move it to a safe place or keep it from hitting other boats. Hope, and know that most others on the boards would do the same.
    James, I posted pics of the new boat in the Cat section.
    Bad Baja, by the way... Your friends boat turned out great!

essexjet
    Couldn't tell if it was a cat or not by the pic, thought the graphics looked like yours Mike. Are you going to be out there on 4th of July? Also how is the request :wink: coming?

Magic34
    Couldn't tell if it was a cat or not by the pic, thought the graphics looked like yours Mike. Are you going to be out there on 4th of July? Also how is the request :wink: coming?
    I'm staying local for the 4th. Will be there Father's Day weekend. Any day now on the request. Give me a call tomorrow.

essexjet
    I'm staying local for the 4th. Will be there Father's Day weekend. Any day now on the request. Give me a call tomorrow.
    Will do. June is F'ed for me, got something going on every weekend (that does not include boating :cry: ). I think payment will have to be in person so we can finally meet in person and have a few cold ones. What ya think.

Magic34
    Will do. June is F'ed for me, got something going on every weekend (that does not include boating :cry: ). I think payment will have to be in person so we can finally meet in person and have a few cold ones. What ya think.
    Works for me.

essexjet
    Michael lost your number (actually my phone with your number in it). Can you PM me with it.
    James

Havasu_Dreamin
    My .02, if I was out there and saw the boat just floating with nobody in it, I would try to help the boat and move it to a safe place or keep it from hitting other boats. Hope, and know that most others on the boards would do the same.
    That's what I was wondering???? There had to be other people that just saw it floating around. We've been sitting around on the lake on shore in various places and a boat starts to back away from the shore by itself and we go and grab it, saves the headaches for everyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast