Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Floating free in the Nautical's little bay

Danhercules
    Looks like ya gotta start locking your rope to your bow eye now days. That sucks.

phebus
    Are you sure someone untied it, or was it just possibly a "drunken" knot that was used to originally tie it off.
    I can't believe someone would untie someone elses boat. If they did, boy would it be fun to catch them.

ATLAS
    That Boat And Some Other Boat Tide To It Was Floating In The Bay Like At 3 In The Morning And Some And Cop Was Pulling Them Back To Shore No One Pushed It Off And It Was The Wind And Waves

boater012
    I know that boat I was the guy that moved it around and put it on the beach. Another boat owner actually came down from his room to yell at me for stepping on his boat to get to it. it was not that hard to do but i guess like you guys say not that many people look out for others there. that shizat sucks it looked to me like there was some damage on the port side in the graphics and it f-d up the swimstep a lil bit on the black mastercraft. I was shocked when the guy started yelling at me for moving it. SOME PEOPLES CHILDREN!.

Sane Asylum
    Are you sure someone untied it, or was it just possibly a "drunken" knot that was used to originally tie it off.
    I can't believe someone would untie someone elses boat. If they did, boy would it be fun to catch them.
    Phebus, Phebus......There's no way this could've happened........Are you trying to say that someone after a hard day of boating in LHC could've forgotten to tie their boat off properly??? The nerve.....

phebus
    Phebus, Phebus......There's no way this could've happened........Are you trying to say that someone after a hard day of boating in LHC could've forgotten to tie their boat off properly??? The nerve.....
    I saw someone one day drinking at the Turtle, and looked out, and saw their (tied off) boat floating away. Funny thing is, it looked just like mine. Oooops!!

Sane Asylum
    I saw someone one day drinking at the Turtle, and looked out, and saw their (tied off) boat floating away. Funny thing is, it looked just like mine. Oooops!!
    I hate when that happens............ :supp: :supp:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123