Thread: *Spam* never rigged tunnel for sale

Cas

Cas
    ttt

FuelInMyVeins82
    I like the bling bling on the pump....WTF

sidewound
    I like the bling bling w/ the pump....WTF
    Yea mee too. Lotta cash for some hodgepodge piece-o-glass that can't even be attributed to a single builder.

Cas
    oh I don't know, Erwin is one hell of a boat builder and it's probably a hell of a boat. The seller is a board member and is trying to be as honest as possible with it. Looks like it doesn't matter, people still get crap for trying to sell their stuff on the net.

FuelInMyVeins82
    oh I don't know, Erwin is one hell of a boat builder and it's probably a hell of a boat. The seller is a board member and is trying to be as honest as possible with it. Looks like it doesn't matter, people still get crap for trying to sell their stuff on the net.
    I never had a problem w/ any one selling ne thing on the net. Im just not a big fan of the gold pump. I mean I have nothing against the guy or ne body selling ne thing on the net. As a matter of fact i bought my gas tanks off hot boat. I also have nothing against the builder of the boat. Im not exactly sure where you got any of what u said from what i wrote. But OK...

Floored
    Yea mee too. Lotta cash for some hodgepodge piece-o-glass that can't even be attributed to a single builder.
    I think this was the rudness refered to by Cas.

FuelInMyVeins82
    O gotcha ya i was a little confused on that one. Thanx

DORIGHT
    Hi guy's
    Thanks Cas for linking it over here I just didnt have time my life has become a constant wirlwind since I moved to Nevada.
    Sorry you dont like the pump guy but hey I wasnt building it for any one elses likeing but my own.
    And in my description I was trying to be very honest about the boats history and it does have a collorfull history of laying around in back yards here and thier. It didnt come close to my reserve so now I am recontemplating things again, I may be on the go again to build the dang thing like I always wanted too. I have gotten a bunch of intrest after it ended as I expected but no real offers the stuff isnt junk IMHO but its not a compleet boat either but a good start on one.