Thread: Berkley Jet Reverse Cable

spectratoad
    Well mine broke this last weekend so I need to obviously replace before two weeks at Shasta this month. Anybody know of a good place to get one? I am also not sure exactly what I need to measure. Is it the actual cable length tip to tip? Thanks for the help
    I am looking at Rex Marine website but just not sure what I need to ask for when I call.

Dribble
    CP Performance. I believe there are only a couple of sizes.

spectratoad
    Yeah I looked there but I am just not sure what I am looking for. I am going to pull the old one out this AM so maybe that will give me some numbers.

cole13
    Well mine broke this last weekend so I need to obviously replace before two weeks at Shasta this month. Anybody know of a good place to get one? I am also not sure exactly what I need to measure. Is it the actual cable length tip to tip? Thanks for the help
    I am looking at Rex Marine website but just not sure what I need to ask for when I call.
    Pull the cable out of the boat. Measure from tip to tip. Call Rex Marine today and they will tell you what cable to use. Pay the $80 or so, and it will be on your door step in two or three days.

When you get the old cable out, look for numbers imprinted into the sheathing, probably closest to the forward end. The length will be there in INCHES, i.e. 156 for a 13 foot cable. The cables are available in 1 foot increments from about 8 feet to 25+ feet.

spectratoad
    Thank you Sirs. That was some of the info I was looking for.