Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ARRGGH......When The Fock will Google split

jdogginla
    Anyone have a guess when google will split? It's hit 278.00 a share........this stock just keeps going and going. Waiting for it to split before I take my shit and go home!@#%$

cole13
    286 and going!!! I do not think it is going to split.

jdogginla
    286 and going!!! I do not think it is going to split.
    It has to split sooner or later............this could be another Qualcomm.....Wooohooo

cole13
    It has to split sooner or later............this could be another Qualcomm.....Wooohooo
    It does not have to split! If you can not afford it buy the CALLS

jdogginla
    It does not have to split! If you can not afford it buy the CALLS
    I'm just saying sooner or later it'll split. Maybe my wording of "it Has to" was not correct. I can afford it, I own plenty of it. I'm just waiting to unload it so I can buy my boat!@#$^%

cole13
    you are betting on the stock market to pay for your boat? I would think it wise to cash out with what you have made. Because if it pulls back no more boat for you.

jdogginla
    you are betting on the stock market to pay for your boat? I would think it wise to cash out with what you have made. Because if it pulls back no more boat for you.
    I've taken money that I would of normally stuck in a cookie jar and saved up for a boat and more than doubled it. I was originally going to finance 70 % of my boat. The way that the stocks I've invested in are going I'm willing to wait things out and try to purchase my boat with no financing at the end of the year. I'm well aware that the stock market is never a sure thing but more of a calculated risk. I'm not putting my nest egg or future retirement at risk here, it's money that if I hadn't decided to buy a new boat would of gone to vacations, vegas or other toys that aren't requirements for me to maintain a comfortable lifestyle.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I've taken money that I would of normally stuck in a cookie jar and saved up for a boat and more than doubled it. I was originally going to finance 70 % of my boat. The way that the stocks I've invested in are going I'm willing to wait things out and try to purchase my boat with no financing at the end of the year. I'm well aware that the stock market is never a sure thing but more of a calculated risk. I'm not putting my nest egg or future retirement at risk here, it's money that if I hadn't decided to buy a new boat would of gone to vacations, vegas or other toys that aren't requirements for me to maintain a comfortable lifestyle.
    Buy a rental and have the positive cash flow make your boat payment!
    The rental will probably go up in value while it's still a great tax shelter.
    Also you will have some moron paying off your boat.
    Just my 2 cents, remember, always have your assets pay for your liabilities.

cole13
    Buy a rental and have the positive cash flow make your boat payment!
    The rental will probably go up in value while it's still a great tax shelter.
    Also you will have some moron paying off your boat.
    Just my 2 cents, remember, always have your assets pay for your liabilities.
    Just a question, but if you can pay for it with cash why would you take out a loan? Not only are you leveraging your house now you have added a boat. The housing market takes a dump, and not only have you lost your boat but your house as well. Also HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU BECOME CASH FlOW POSITIVE in CA., with an $600,000 mortgage? I see where you are going with this do not get me wrong, but unless you do some form on interest only loan, you are exposing yourself and your family to trouble down the road. No matter what anyone says DEBT is BAD and CASH is KING. Why pay interest if you can pay for it in cash?? Let me guess, so you can be your own bank!!! Well right now if you borrow at 5.5% where are you going to do better? The bond market is at a 3.91% for the 10 year.

SummitKarl
    nicely put, cash is king, loans Kill

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast