Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Havasu was crazy! But a blonde who wouldnt stop!!

NOTALENT
    I have certian pictures of a friend of yours from our last trip that suggest otherwise :idea: :supp:
    a friend of mine, but not me! dont make me bust out ur pics...u know the ones im talking about! :jawdrop:

WYRD
    a friend of mine, but not me! dont make me bust out ur pics...u know the ones im talking about! :jawdrop:
    Easy there cowboy no need to break out the BIG guns :devil:

NOTALENT
    Easy there cowboy no need to break out the BIG guns :devil:
    as long as were on the same page here.. I will tell u what, u can have my blond...I want to trade up to a better model :crossx:

WYRD
    as long as were on the same page here.. I will tell u what, u can have my blond...I want to trade up to a better model :crossx:
    Nope I have what I want already :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Nope I have what I want already :crossx:
    what?? I wasnt informed about this ur not talking about E4L ?? ....although I did run into umm..the one from the lake!!

jdogg999
    kokoho's was fun on sunday. Next time i'm out there we'll meet up and party more, minus the drama.

WYRD
    what?? I wasnt informed about this ur not talking about E4L ?? ....although I did run into umm..the one from the lake!!
    yea? what is she up to Big B? I moved on and have something in the works right now E4L is my B4L "Biatch 4 Life"

NOTALENT
    kokoho's was fun on sunday. Next time i'm out there we'll meet up and party more, minus the drama.
    fo sho..RR was great as well...but kokohos..I ended up on those stage things dancing with a few woman..haha..got some pics of that..great time though brotha!
    yea? what is she up to Big B? I moved on and have something in the works right now E4L is my B4L "Biatch 4 Life"
    she brought u up to see how u were and stuff..she was drunk...and then she saw my moves and tried gettin up on me.. what can I say..this mofo is irresistable.. :crossx: but I tossed her to the side in the name of WYRD!

WYRD
    she brought u up to see how u were and stuff..she was drunk...and then she saw my moves and tried gettin up on me.. what can I say..this mofo is irresistable.. :crossx: but I tossed her to the side in the name of WYRD!
    Good Man, Good Man

meaniam
    now you have one less lady hold you up from getting on the road the thing that sucks about bring baggage to the river is getting it out the door yes i am new to reply on hb but been reading for months :devil:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast