Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Hispanic Pastries ???

Biglue
    The last "application" I filled out was probably for a Blockbuster Video card. I've never had a "real" job, like one where you filled out a job app and waited for a callback interview. I've never been on the government dole, never rec'd a student loan, never had to get food stamps for my baby's momma. I was a Marine, but they're pretty much an equal opportunity employer.
    Dude I was thinking jobs. I hope you haven't been on any public aid, or anyone on here for that matter. With us having boats and being on public aid would suck for the rest of us tax payers.

HM
    Take it easy Pocahontas. Try drinking some cold light beer.
    Hey, hey, hey.....you gotta buy me dinner before you pull out the pet names. LOL

hoolign
    stir on
    I got big shoulders! :crossx:

Blown 472
    Sorry I just started readin the thread. You wanna talk UnAmerican. Walmart meat cutters voted in the meat cutters UNION and they stopped cutting meat. Look at meat from Fu#k Americamart. It's packaged from a private company. Mexico,China,whatever...... right up wallly worlds ally.
    So you mean all those tv adds are bulls hit??? who would have thunk it.

Biglue
    Hey, hey, hey.....you gotta buy me dinner before you pull out the pet names. LOL
    Don't flatter yourself, I was talking to Jackie. I don't fly that way. See Frenchie.

barbigrl
    I think it's the negative connotation associated with the term "White Pride", like the swaztika or the Conferderate flag.
    Further, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that White is not a race. Everybody is something, white is a color.
    But its cool to say brown pride???? DOUBLE STANDARD!!!

JackieV
    Sure you did..go read what you wrote dumbass....you said "Hoolie stop sturing the pot with me! Please".. and you figure by telling you to shut up ...I claim to know you??? and I "act" as I claim to know you.??..fu ck are you ever into your self! I dont give a shit who you are!...why would I?
    type all ya want dumbass ..I aint responding!
    Your so ignorant. God help you.

hoolign
    See, that's the spirit. It's only funny if people post. It's funny to sit and think it to yourself, in your lazy boy, watching curling or cow tipping, but it's funnier to type it and wait for the responses.
    They just put a ban on cow tipping up here! There goes my saturday nights :frown:

Biglue
    But its cool to say brown pride???? DOUBLE STANDARD!!!
    No it's not baby girl. I'm a Mexican dude and I don't use it because the way it's presented. Just like white power.

Kilrtoy
    Wal-Mart has opened them up in the bakery section :yuk:
    I told the chick working I wanted the 'Gringo Special ' ....you know just the plain ol' glazed with a hole in the middle.....shouda seen the glare in her eyes over that one :crossx:
    Why is everyone so upset...
    I dont care what country of origin it is....
    I THINK IT IS GROSS.......
    have you ever seen these grubby little brats placing their booger ridden fingers all over them....
    Have fun and eat away, Im sure they picked their ass also.....

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast