Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Hispanic Pastries ???

HM
    Anyone else open this thread thinking it said pasties???
    LOL....I was trying to come up with something funny, but I got nothin'.

Waldo
    I can see it now...Instead of someone standing in Walmart giving out samples of pan....
    Someone standing at the entrace shouting..."Hispanic Pasties....Get Your Hispanic Pasities here!"

JackieV
    I can see it now...Instead of someone standing in Walmart giving out samples of pan....
    Someone standing at the entrace shouting..."Hispanic Pasties....Get Your Hispanic Pasities here!"
    LMAO! Good way to make light of this thread! I luv it!

DCBob
    I did Maybe I was just delusional

orangeriverrat
    We love pan dulce!! Sorry they didnt sell you a plain ass cracker!!!

Liberator TJ1984
    I'd like to know what the hell is wrong with Wal-mart selling mexican pastries!? :burningm:
    Mind you this country is very well mixed with many races just as HB. You don't see me complaining at the market or on the intranet about anyones ethnic backgrounds. And I wont cause I am OK with all other races.
    Just stirrin' the pot girl :wink: kinda like those damn bench racers :argue:
    with all the SUE HAPPY people out there , I think Wal-Mart just dropped their Shorts ??? that's all......
    Probably alot better profit margin with the pastie's :wink:

Biglue
    with all the SUE HAPPY people out there , I think Wal-Mart just dropped their Shorts ??? that's all......
    I was wondering about you liberator. Even your "new minority" siggy line points inthe direction of "I don't like minorities". Just an observation. :2purples:

JackieV
    Okay! No more feelings then. :shift:

Liberator TJ1984
    I was wondering about you liberator. Even your "new minority" siggy line points inthe direction of "I don't like minorities". Just an observation. :2purples:
    No problem , my sig.line is not directed at "anyone" and has been out for a long time..... and if you check the Stats. it's TRUE
    My Mexican friends know it's just out there ......kinda like I'm fishin'
    My bad for steppin' on some toes
    after all , we are ALL on this Rock Together

Biglue
    No problem , my sig.line is not directed at "anyone" and has been out for a long time..... and if you check the Stats. it's TRUE
    My Mexican friends know it's just out there ......kinda like I'm fishin'
    My bad for steppin' on some toes
    after all , we are ALL on this Rock Together
    Nuf said. Like you said we all have to live on this rock.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast