Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Hispanic Pastries ???

JackieV
    Yeah! So lets have some fun!

HM
    I'd like to know what the hell is wrong with Wal-mart selling mexican pastries!?
    Nothing, but how many "mexican pastries" can Art hold without using his hands?

goneboatin
    I'd like to know what the hell is wrong with Wal-mart selling mexican pastries!? :burningm:
    Mind you this country is very well mixed with many races just as HB. You don't see me complaining at the market or on the intranet about anyones ethnic backgrounds. And I wont cause I am OK with all other races.
    I hear you, but you can't get anymore bland American or trailer trash as Walmart. Selling something more than meat and potatoes at Walmart? It's...it's just plain Unamerican.

Liberator TJ1984
    We love pan dulce!! Sorry they didnt sell you a plain ass cracker!!!
    the best part is the gal was startin'to get the glazed donuts when she saw how hard we were tryin to keep a sraight face , then ....
    I think I was told to get My Cracker Ass outta her bakery :wink:

Biglue
    Nice.
    LMAO

JackieV
    Maybe he can answer this question for you... :idea:

JackieV
    I hear you, but you can't get anymore bland American or trailer trash as Walmart. Selling something more than meat and potatoes at Walmart? It's...it's just plain Unamerican.
    Well I have accepted it...and my whole life.

Liberator TJ1984
    Can I donate to the enhance Jackie's Pastries Fund ???>
    Almost got enough for the deed ??

ROZ
    Actually I'm surprised... Like everything Walmart sells, I didn't know that Pan was made in China, too....

JackieV
    Actually I'm surprised... Like everything Walmart sells, I didn't know that Pan was made in China, too....
    LOL!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast