Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Hispanic Pastries ???

JackieV
    Can I donate to the enhance Jackie's Pastries Fund ???>
    Almost got enough for the deed ??
    I say you can! Mrs. Scuba is taking all donations for me.

probablecause
    I was wondering about you liberator. Even your "new minority" siggy line points inthe direction of "I don't like minorities". Just an observation. :2purples:
    Then he does not like himself?
    Riddle me this... It is OK to say "Viva La Raza" because it only means pride in your heritage. But if you were to say White Pride, it must definitely be racist. :hammerhea

probablecause
    Further, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that White is not a race. Everybody is something, white is a color.
    I stand corrected... Viva Blanco

hoolign
    I'd like to know what the hell is wrong with Wal-mart selling mexican pastries!? :burningm:
    Mind you this country is very well mixed with many races just as HB. You don't see me complaining at the market or on the intranet about anyones ethnic backgrounds. And I wont cause I am OK with all other races.
    Kilrtoys ..****ing mexicans..thread did'nt get under your skin?

Biglue
    I stand corrected... Viva Blanco
    There you go.
    Dude I get along with everyone, I don't really care what race you are. I mean who am I to discriminate, I'm Mexican. Half the US hates me and I'm not fooling myself. I will however lend a helping hand to whomever needs it especailly the discriminating types of people to enlighten them that we are all people with common lives and interests. Just my .02

hoolign
    There you go.
    Dude I get along with everyone, I don't really care what race you are. I mean who am I to discriminate, I'm Mexican. Half the US hates me and I'm not fooling myself. I will however lend a helping hand to whomever needs it especailly the discriminating types of people to enlighten them that we are all people with common lives and interests. Just my .02
    If more people thought like that ...it would'nt be a bad world to live in at all!

Biglue
    If more people thought like that ...it would'nt be a bad world to live in at all!
    Thanks hooligan.
    It's only the truth. Everyone has or fits a stereotype, It's up to yourself to become beyond it.

Essexive G's
    donuts at walmart? whats next? gas at Vons :rollside: discount movie tickets at the credit union magic mountain tickets on the side of a soda can :idea: what a fast paced world we live in :notam:
    Vons just opened a gas station one block from my house.

hoolign
    Thanks hooligan.
    It's only the truth. Everyone has or fits a stereotype, It's up to yourself to become beyond it.
    But we still get to pick on Polaks right!

Biglue
    But we still get to pick on Polaks right!
    Yes, and don't forget our towel head apparel wearing neighbors. :2purples:
    That's bad I know. But hey if the Mexican's can put up with it so can they.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast