Thread: looking for a truck

a catered life
    I know we have some truck sales guys on here......i want something used and affordable....... does not have to be new.......... pimping on a budget want a gm but open for any good deals........ will pay cash.......i do need to do a trade in

jdogginla
    Photoglou will sell you a used...............also, WetWillie was trying to sell a 2500 also. You should PM him.

cdog
    Intrested in a 03 3/4 ton Suburban??? With 25k miles.8.1, 2x4 Black LS Ordered with 4.10 posi and buckets. I've got Navigation in it, a chip, tinted windows, esclade door handles and a billet grill. It's like brand new and is mistaken for being new all the time. I'm buying a 06 truck and need to start finding a buyer for this.

NATE480
    I Have A 02 Ta"hoe", White/blue Int V8 Auto Nice, Clean Only Problem Is I'm In Nc And No Tade Ins Sorry

topless
    I have one that needs a motor...........cheap

what at pair
    Got a 83' blazer k-5 real good shape ,only minor blems. great int. brand new rubber 32x11.50r15lt big foot all 5,fairly new motor 35 thou.quarter cam towing package ,power everything ,ac,cd and more ,all this blazer did was pull our boats to the lake .3,500 o.b.o.

a catered life
    Intrested in a 03 3/4 ton Suburban??? With 25k miles.8.1, 2x4 Black LS Ordered with 4.10 posi and buckets. I've got Navigation in it, a chip, tinted windows, esclade door handles and a billet grill. It's like brand new and is mistaken for being new all the time. I'm buying a 06 truck and need to start finding a buyer for this.
    thanks cdog sounds really nice but may be out of my range and i must do a trade in

a catered life
    Photoglou will sell you a used...............also, WetWillie was trying to sell a 2500 also. You should PM him.
    thanks i will