Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spam: 21' Schiada RC - 1985

Paul65k
    Update - Update - Update 7-29-05 Sold!!!
    Thanks to everyone for your help through the process!
    OK so it's probably the slowest Schiada ever built but it is set-up perfectly for skiing!
    1985 River Cruiser with a Volvo 290 Outdrive. New Chevy ZZ1 Box motor W/Kodiak headers and through transom exhaust, edelbrock intake with HP Carb all installed by GS marine with ~200 hours. The outdrive is modified with nosecone and spins a 23.5" SS prop and will do ~60MPH. Interior is completely redone with special HR foam and that special Schiada quality which is beautiful and set-up for waterskiing with integrated ski locker. 70 Gallons of fuel combined with the fuel efficency of a HP small block provide the perfect combination of great waterski performance and fuel economy!!!
    You can't argue with the legendary quality of Schiada, this boat was updated in 1995 and looks like a much newer boat with all new anodized late style hardware, a Bimini and great looks, make this a perfect boat for someone looking for reliability and functionality!!!
    We just bought a new boat on a whim and you can get this one which is priced at only $15,000 on an Ellis trailer with 1 year old custom boat cover.....you won't be sorry you bought this boat it is a gem! Currently going through complete service including complete outdrive service at Alco marine. Boat is in Lake Havasu & ready for summer! Photos below or at:http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/paul65k/my_photos

Community
    PM and e-mail you - won't let me. Please send pics to garycann@prodigy.net
    Thanks.

Jrocket
    Send me pics as well please....Jrocket150@aol.com

Up 4 River
    Please send pics to up4rvr@hotmail.com
    I would really like to see this boat. I'll be at Havasu on Friday as well. Thank You

N2Lake
    I would love to see some more pics of your boat too.
    tim_grissom@hotmail.com

revpuffdaddy
    Please send pics to bhfletcher@adelphia.net.
    Thanks

Squirtin Thunder
    OK so it's probably the slowest Schiada ever built but it is set-up perfectly for skiing!
    1985 River Cruiser with a Volvo 290 Outdrive. New Chevy ZZ1 Box motor installed by GS marine with ~200 hours. The outdrive is modified with nosecone and spins a 23.5" SS prop and will do ~60MPH. Interior is completely redone with special HR foam and that special Schiada quality which is beautiful and set-up for waterskiing with integrated ski locker. 70 Gallons of fuel combined with the fuel efficency of a HP small block provide the perfect combination of great waterski performance and fuel economy!!!
    You can't argue with the legendary quality of Schiada, and this boat was updated in 1995 and looks like a much newer boat with all new anodized late style hardware, a Bimini and great looks, make this a perfect boat for someone looking for reliability and functionality!!!
    We just bought a new boat this weekend on a whim and you can get this one which is priced at only $15,000 on an Ellis trailer with 1 year old custom boat cover.....you won't be sorry you bought this boat it is a gem! Currently at Lake Havasu & ready for summer! Email for pics.
    I have a guy that is interested in it, Please post pics or PM them to me or Email them to me !!!
    jrpm@npgcable.com
    Thanks
    Jim

mevale
    Did this boat sale yet?
    If not can you e-mail some pic.
    gallegos369@charter.net
    Joe
    310-629-5257

MILKMAN351

N2Lake
    Email for pics.