Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Anyone See The Show In Parker On Sat.

jbtrailerjim
    BS- that is the kind of crap that gives the whole boating fraternity a bad name. That is a public area, if you want to do that kind of garbage, do it at home or in a private area somewhere else. Keep up that sh-- and they may consider closing all the sandbars, not just the channel and copper canyon.
    For too many it's no longer about boating, it's all about"Lets get a boat so we can get drunk and party". Sucks!
    I totally agree. There is time and place for everything but not this kind of stuff in a public place. If I wanna see this kind of thing I'll go to a Vegas strip bar. :sleeping:

hotlavey
    it is a right that had been rmoved and by doing so they. the goverment is telling us what we can and cannot do. what is the harm. if you heard of rapes, or sexual violence. then there would be a point. but with hundreds of people there i dought that would happen. been in boating since a kid, partents didnt expose me to that. they knew how to steer clear of that. at least with us kids i just say there should be a area designated for adults. if no harm then no foul. people not being educated about these thing speak louder and those are the ones that are heard. this activity is not the problem it is the escape goat. keep letting people tell you how to live great. but when you want to be heard and they take that right from you dont ask me to be involved in your boston tea party. if you have a problem with the closures then speak up now, will you can last i heard pasties didnt hurt no one.
    You are absolutely correct. There should be an area designated for that- maybe in the middle of the desert somewhere, not in a family vacation area. No one is telling you how to live, just use a little common sense, a little discretion, and do that kind of crap in your own home or in a "designated area for adults", not in public.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789