Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Looking For

  1. #1
    Im not sure of the actual name, but it allows the jet to make a long rooster tail.
    I was told by someone that they are called Jet evader? not sure I could use some help please.

  2. #2
    Go to www. you will find all you need http://free.***

  3. #3
    Its a place diverter and if you wanna go big on show then add a rooster booster!They both are on that site.

  4. #4
    Sweet, Thanks alot guys

  5. #5
    Wet Dream
    Also, some Berks came equipped with a JETOVATOR. I run one, I hope the work I did compares to a Place.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts