Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is this weekend the dam run on mohave?

prop check
    Dam, I might have missed the thread but is this weekend the dam run up on mohave????? please let me know I am heading up this weekend and would like to be in the far back of the pack!!!

dicudmore
    No Dam Run but there is a picnic going on at KL. Anybody can drop by and BBQ whatever they want. I am sure some people might want to hook up on the water.
    yup, what he said...
    I'm thinking some of us may venture up towards the basin in the morning, maybe to cottonwood or willow or something

prop check
    Thank you, which beach ?

WYRD
    I might be floating by the bouys on Saturday around 9AM

Mandelon
    Hey me too, what a coincidence.... :sqeyes:

JetBoatRich
    Possibly lunch at Cottonwood on Friday...Leaving at some time....don't know when though.
    Tom we will be at Cottonwood, may have to look for the lunch crowd

BoatFloating
    So is it 9am or 10am. And if you want to follow us up to the dam you can it's a free lake. I like all this undercover spy lingo stuff. :messedup:

6 Dollar Boat
    Dam, I might have missed the thread but is this weekend the dam run up on mohave????? please let me know I am heading up this weekend and would like to be in the far back of the pack!!!
    You may call it a dam run, others might call it a "Family Picnic". That just proves that this is NOT an "Event". But whatever you call it, I will be outside the bouys around 9 or 10 on Sat AM. I hope to see you there, it would be a coincidence if all the boats floating at KL ended up at the base of the dam.

boatslayer
    You may call it a dam run, others might call it a "Family Picnic". That just proves that this is NOT an "Event". But whatever you call it, I will be outside the bouys around 9 or 10 on Sat AM. I hope to see you there, it would be a coincidence if all the boats floating at KL ended up at the base of the dam.
    yop , whats up scott

Big Warlock
    I will be floating out around 09:00am on Sat morning as well. Hope to see some of you there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast