Thread: Butterscotch marshmallow cake

Tom Brown
    I just had a piece of butterscotch marshmallow cake. It was one of my favorites as a child but I haven't had any in decades.
    Was it always that sweet? :2purples:
    I think eating sugar is like smoking. You have to build up a resistance to it. I guess I'll have to take a box of sugar cubes out behind the garage and see how many I can knock back before I puke.
    The cake is absolutely delicious with the peanut butter and butterscotch. If it could be less sweet, it would kick ass.

Jbb
    perhaps the bran content is low?.....or maybe a nice cheddar sauce on top next time?

topless
    I guess I'll have to take a box of sugar cubes out behind the garage and see how many I can knock back before I puke.
    Now that sounds kinky! Can I come over tonight?

hoolign
    I just had a piece of butterscotch marshmallow cake. It was one of my favorites as a child but I haven't had any in decades.
    Was it always that sweet? :2purples:
    I think eating sugar is like smoking. You have to build up a resistance to it. I guess I'll have to take a box of sugar cubes out behind the garage and see how many I can knock back before I puke.
    The cake is absolutely delicious with the peanut butter and butterscotch. If it could be less sweet, it would kick ass.
    Put one in your ass..let us know how long it takes for the corners to quit digging in! :jawdrop:

Jbb
    Look at Brown......tryin to be all...galloping gourmet .....and shit..

Tom Brown
    Look at Brown......tryin to be all...galloping gourmet .....and shit..
    LMAO!
    You're always welcome, Top. I'll give you a tour of my pumpkin patch.

Blown 472
    Or you could melt the cubes in some water and then main line it???

Dave C
    butterscotch marshmellow cake?
    why am I getting a view in my mind of a springer episode with some beached whales thinking their sexy in their lingerie? :supp:
    yuk

lucky
    butterscotch marshmellow cake?
    why am I getting a view in my mind of a springer episode with some beached whales thinking their sexy in their lingerie? :supp:
    yuk
    cause you live in san mateo - you don't know any better lol

Dave C
    don't get me started on you 707'ers..... :notam: I was out there this weekend just shaking my head.
    here in SM the only thing we got is ex-hippys, guys that play video games too much and really old people, none of which are on springer. :yuk:
    It could be worse, I could be from Frisco. :rollside: