Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else take gifts back yet?????

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I need to. Have quiet a few clothes and toys to return......Is it still a bad time to return???? :220v: :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
    Already returning my shit huh???

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    YAH!!!! I no likie you right now!!!!! :rollside: :yuk: LOL
    But I'll keep that American Express card you got me!!!!!!!!!!!

76ANTHONY
    I need to. Have quiet a few clothes and toys to return......Is it still a bad time to return???? :220v: :rollside:
    its not too bad out here

Mrs. casean
    I got lucky and didn't have to this year! This is a First for me! Woohoo! The inlaws wrote us a check for the gifts we didn't want... already had them so that worked for us! The mall has been a little busy when I pass it on the way home. Probably better now. Happy Shopping

PlyaPlya22
    Gotta make room for the doggie Jr!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I got lucky and didn't have to this year! This is a First for me! Woohoo! The inlaws wrote us a check for the gifts we didn't want... already had them so that worked for us! The mall has been a little busy when I pass it on the way home. Probably better now. Happy Shopping
    NO FAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The In-laws got the boys clothes ............my little one's are 2 sizes too big and my oldest is a size to small!!!!!
    One of the lego toys we got was missing pieces!!!!!(unopened for those asking) We got them cars that charge and go for races in the hall way....all they do is go in circles.....a pair of toooo big shoes....a too small pair of jeans for my fat a$$........LOL...............and somemore toys!!!!! Maybe a digi camcorder too.........haven't tried it yet :cry: :cry: :cry:

HOOTER SLED-
    YAH!!!! I no likie you right now!!!!! :rollside: :yuk: LOL
    But I'll keep that American Express card you got me!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm calling the credit card company and cancelling the charge. Booy will you be surprised. How you like me noooooow beeeeeyotch.

76ANTHONY
    NO FAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The In-laws got the boys clothes ............my little one's are 2 sizes too big and my oldest is a size to small!!!!!
    One of the lego toys we got was missing pieces!!!!!(unopened for those asking) We got them cars that charge and go for races in the hall way....all they do is go in circles.....a pair of toooo big shoes....a too small pair of jeans for my fat a$$........LOL...............and somemore toys!!!!! Maybe a digi camcorder too.........haven't tried it yet :cry: :cry: :cry:
    hahaha if you get a puppy that digi camcorder will come in handy :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
    WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast