Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else take gifts back yet?????

Mrs. casean
    NO FAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The In-laws got the boys clothes ............my little one's are 2 sizes too big and my oldest is a size to small!!!!!
    One of the lego toys we got was missing pieces!!!!!(unopened for those asking) We got them cars that charge and go for races in the hall way....all they do is go in circles.....a pair of toooo big shoes....a too small pair of jeans for my fat a$$........LOL...............and somemore toys!!!!! Maybe a digi camcorder too.........haven't tried it yet :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Nothing worked! That sucks! I hope that camcorder works! That's what we turned down from the inlaws since I got a super nice one last year from the hubby Well I hope you can return all that and get better stuff! That sucks!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Nothing worked! That sucks! I hope that camcorder works! That's what we turned down from the inlaws since I got a super nice one last year from the hubby Well I hope you can return all that and get better stuff! That sucks!
    Thanks.......me too!!!!!! Maybe I'll just insert my foot in the hubby's A$$ and make him go do it!!!!!! (all that $h*t talkin goin' on!!!)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I'm calling the credit card company and cancelling the charge. Booy will you be surprised. How you like me noooooow beeeeeyotch.
    KEEP TALKIN SWEETIE!!!!!!!!! I wonder how your ear will feel after I Punch It!!!!!!!! :yuk: :rollside: :idea:

PlyaPlya22
    Thanks.......me too!!!!!! Maybe I'll just insert my foot in the hubby's A$$ and make him go do it!!!!!! (all that $h*t talkin goin' on!!!)
    You can get your foot in a midget's ass???

Mrs. casean
    He better watch out! Those shoes too big might end up somewhere else!

HOOTER SLED-

76ANTHONY

76ANTHONY
    You can get your foot in a midget's ass???
    :crossx:

76ANTHONY
    KEEP TALKIN SWEETIE!!!!!!!!! I wonder how your ear will feel after I Punch It!!!!!!!! :yuk: :rollside: :idea:
    punch him punch him :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    He better watch out! Those shoes too big might end up somewhere else!
    LOL...............Greasin em up as I type!!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast