Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Memorial Weekend..A few pics.

Totally IncapASSitated
    Nice pics Brandon!!! Too bad we didn't get the chance to party more...tough enough with all the no talent ass clowns we had at our place!!! Next time we need to meet up out on the lake and you guys need to sample some of the infamous carne asada from JDogg's secret place!!

NOTALENT
    Sweeeet pics for sure....
    I wish I could have made it to the TRIMM ROOM...but things didnt work out like they were suppost to this weekend.. maybe next time...

NOTALENT
    Nice pics Brandon!!! Too bad we didn't get the chance to party more...tough enough with all the no talent ass clowns we had at our place!!! Next time we need to meet up out on the lake and you guys need to sample some of the infamous carne asada from JDogg's secret place!!
    Seriously..it was good times though..im taking my engine to a new guy tommorow..so hope it all goes well and i will finally be in commission. I was craving that toO!!!! Damn...Biotches fock shit up! :argue: next time fo sho..no dead wait :crossx:

WYRD
    Nice pics Big "B" looks like a party for sure

WYRD
    I need some more of that damn asada good sheit :crossx:

SCUBA STEVE
    Great pix man!
    There seemed to be a thong shortage in havi this year. :frown:

Totally IncapASSitated
    I need some more of that damn asada good sheit :crossx:
    Well let's plan a weekend and get 'er done!!!! Maybe the weekend after the 4th of July or something....let me know what you guys have going on

Domn8er
    Nice pics!

Phat Matt
    What SPF was on the lens?

INSman
    I want to see more pics of that chickie with the long ass hair !! :2purples:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast