Thread: Eat Me and Die can have at ya !!!! I`m outa here

RR1/ 001
    I`v had about enough of this shit to last me for a while. If you think you have something to prove and want to put it on the water than send me an e mail. This site is full of "Ass Clowns" that have NO BALLS to put it on the clocks, but they sure can put it in print!
    Hey I put mine on the clocks every chance I get so don't even start that shit!
    I think I`m going to do like Greg and a few others and keep to my self. I prove all that I need too on the water ever race we do. There are only about three people on this site that can say that, so until you can back up your statements I`ll be waiting at the holding rope.
    Hey where were you bad ass Okla. boys?? I was there and didn't see one of you! Talk is cheep, but racingME will cost ya! I`ll be back at Dirty Bird this year and I`ll post when. Hope to see some of you fast Ass Hillbilly`s?
    I`m going to let Eat Me And Die talk all the trash he wants from now on, on this site!
    See you Bench Racers on the holding rope if you have the BALL`S to show up some day???????

HOSS
    Ass Clowns?
    That is cool! I am gonna start calling all the techs that.
    Gotta love those bench racing fags!

RR1/ 001
    Hoss, I knew that if anyone would like that word it would have to be you...lol...
    Did you get the new NTPA mag yet? It`s got a bad ass 6 engine deal on the cover.

JetBalst
    We all new it wouldn't last. It took 15 hour for dumbest **** to ever own a boat to renig on his promise to quit and never post.

RR1/ 001
    Who said any thing about not posting? I said: "I was done with all the "Ass Clowns" like you!
    Maybe you should go back to the top and reread the post.
    [ August 22, 2002, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: RR1/ 001 ]

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hey RR, I like the terms you use! I use the same term"Ass Clown" alot and I thought I was one of the few. No trouble here bro. I'm just glad my boat floats.
    396-out

Stupid Fast
    Team Vasoline --------> RR1/ 001 & Eat Me And Die
    Couldn't help my self
    [ September 05, 2002, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Stupid Fast ]

LVjetboy
    Ya whatever barnum and baley crowd...I got your clowns for ya:

jer
    [ September 05, 2002, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

Truth Be Told
    He does get the "most used toys owned by one trailer park inhabitant" award though. Holding at the rope in the midwest?, how about coming to Ca. where 80% of the racing jet guys are at? Guess he saw the sign: Welcome to California, leave your punk ass slow JET HYDROS at home!

BigDaddy
    Hope to see some of you fast Ass Hillbilly`s?
    Hey I resemble that remark
    hahahaha dont sweat The small ones
    RR1 is a Ass Clown the same as a Rump Rider and do they were Make Up like a real Clown???
    Just Curious.
    HEHEHE Very Funny You Crack me up RR1
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/l15442.JPG[/img]