Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June Hot Boat Issue

I think we need to stand up and be counted on the new Special Performance Section!! Let Hot Boat Magazine know how bad and how long we have been waiting for at least a section like this, if not a whole magazine. I thank you "Hot Boat Magazine for the "Special Performance Section" I really think you should take a poll on this one, thanks Hud! jawdrop

Sangster
    We found two in Sacramento / Barnes & Noblis is holding them for us...Wife is going to pic them up tonight.....I quit buying them cause of all the BIG boats stuff..Hope they get back to the Smaller Faster stuff That the real world can afford..... wink

Her454
    Hud, I agree and I took your post and put it in the Moderator forum for ***boat to make sure it got some visibility.

Her454, thank you kindly, you good lookin little gal. wink

burbanite
    Hud, you are right on the money.
    If anyone is emailing make sure you send it to the magazine and not this website, get it directly in front of the editors.
    Sangster, you guys that were featured should at least received a copy for free for your efforts! Having to call around to find a retailer doesn't seem right.
    If I were a magazine mogul I would want my product where my customers were....I would put it in the Rex Marines, the MPD's and the DCB's of this world, just a thought idea

LVjetboy
    Sound familiar burbanite?

Heatseeker
    I sent HB an email thanking them for putting some boats that I can relate to in the mag. And Kevin Spaise emailed me back thanking me for the comments. Here's his address: kevin@***boat.net

Sangster, if you are still looking for more of the June issue, I know where there are 8 more. I'll grab as many as you need. Let me know.

Her454
    OLDSQUIRT:
    Sangster, if you are still looking for more of the June issue, I know where there are 8 more. I'll grab as many as you need. Let me know. I'd like one please. Thanks.

Sangster
    Thanks Craig..Jeff jest pick up 5 more at 7/11..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast