Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seat/vinyl protectant

beyondhelpin
    I thought the 303 is a 3M product. I dont use it on a regular basis but when I do I us the 303. Good stuff.
    Havent tried any of the Maguires but every product of theirs I use is good.

Boozer
    Call Brian and tell him you need vinyl sealant. (951) 283-9274. He's a distributor for Mark V which is Mothers commercial line. He'll get you a bottle of the best cleaner/sealer available for cheap.

4day!!
    Call Brian and tell him you need vinyl sealant. (951) 283-9274. He's a distributor for Mark V which is Mothers commercial line. He'll get you a bottle of the best cleaner/sealer available for cheap.
    Thanks Boozer.

rsr
    What is the best cleaner out there. Got back off the water on Sunday and noticed "mystery stain" on back seat. Round, blue gray, won't come out. Any and all suggestions much appreciated.

Boozer
    What is the best cleaner out there. Got back off the water on Sunday and noticed "mystery stain" on back seat. Round, blue gray, won't come out. Any and all suggestions much appreciated.
    Call Brian the guy I mentioned in the above post. He's got some stuff that will get ink out of vinyl.

Waldo
    For the mystery stain...try the "magic eraser" from Mr. Clean
    or
    If it's really bad..try a hand cleaner w/o pumice and gently work it in. Dab with a cloth and then apply your cleaner/protectant.

rsr
    Waldo - tried the magic eraser - that thing has saved me more than a few times in the past. I'll give the other rec a try as well - thanks.

HammerDown
    303 the best!!
    I concur...

AirtimeLavey
    Maguires vinyl cleaner and conditioner in the blue bottle. Used it on my '92, and really made the vinyl pop back to life, w/o the slippery. Most boat stores sell it....

69 Elim
    I use 303 vinyl protectant, works great, leaves a nice shine but is not slippery. good stuff!
    where do you get this stuff???
    I've just tried Walmart, Kragen & Pepboys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast