Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Katherns landing line to launch...WOW!!

Cole
    Did anyone see the lines to launch?
    It was wrapped around the mountains almost to the dam turnoff.
    We left around 9:00pm Sat and the line to pick up was to the mountains as well !!!!

Rod-64
    I rather stay home and watch the grass grow than be in that crap!

rvrpig
    we left Gasoline Alley at 7pm and was off the water at 10pm. Three hours in line.....

Beer-30
    Yeah. Saturday was crazy! Friday we were on and off, no problem. We got out there Sunday at about 7:30. About a half hour to launch. Left at around 4, wasn't too bad except for the wind!

JetBoatRich
    we left Gasoline Alley at 7pm and was off the water at 10pm. Three hours in line.....
    That sucks for everyone, poor person who has to get the tow vehicle and wait three hours in line :sqeyes: I guess floating around in the boat would not be as bad :notam:

OutCole'd
    I have never had luck there. It is always at least a 2+ hour wait.

rvrpig
    That sucks for everyone, poor person who has to get the tow vehicle and wait three hours in line :sqeyes: I guess floating around in the boat would not be as bad :notam:
    ya but we kept him informed on the twoway radios...most every one in the boat was asleep or passed out....

Beer-30
    We didn't bring the radios . If there is alot of boats floating in the marina, my wife prefers to take the truck. Another friend of ours went with her most of the time, so she had someone to talk to. By the time we were getting ready to leave, I had 53 miles on the truck since we had got there on Thurs night. It was below a half tank from all the idling.

Sportin' Wood
    That damn KL launch line 15 miles long and all kinds of trouble up there. "Gangsters everywhere" Don't go there the wind never stops blowing and the LE is thick. Lets not forget the lake lice infestation. Oh yea people pee in the water and the rocks will shread your props. Did I mention the food sucks and the beer is warm at the bar. :crossx: :wink: Don't go there you will be DOOOOOMMMMMEEDDDDD! :skull:

Beer-30
    yup, out of control. My wife was a real trooper, though. All that idling time and long walks. We didn't have any people problems, though. Everyone seemed to be getting along. Just too many injuries, though. No wonder LE is cracking down!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast